What's a clan?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by R_E_S_T View Post
    if you want, i can help you out.
    sure me and you did great

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nothing against you man, im not bashing you - id hate for ya to assume that.. i understood why you wanted a large match, but personally i think anything over 4v4 is dumb.. (most of the maps are made for small occupancy)

really though golden, ive enjoyed playing you and think you're good ppl

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE=KlLLiNg_SpRee;25411849]no not at all.... ARCH told me they'd like to play a 6v6 tdm.. (while i thought about how dumb it was - to me - i realized it'd probably help their team)

Im sad to hear that you thought it was dumb K.S. The reason I said 5-6 players is because I wanted to get in as many our members as possible to gain experience but in the end I was down for a 3 vs 3 cause im about enjoying UT3 competition. But if you really thought it was dumb all you had to say was "no thanks" and I would have be cool with that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
    yeah - this isnt a challenge thread phantaci, but whenever you wanna ctf hit us up !!!

hopefully we'll all three be on this evening?
    i will be on this evening

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Phantaci View Post
    if i can get a 3rd we can ctf. and tell the archs to hit me up with a challenge shoot
    yeah - this isnt a challenge thread phantaci, but whenever you wanna ctf hit us up !!!

hopefully we'll all three be on this evening?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Phantaci View Post
    if i can get a 3rd we can ctf. and tell the archs to hit me up with a challenge shoot
    if you want, i can help you out.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wen u get the 360 version send me friend request snellyovbhe maybe we can start a 360 clan or something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
    lol, thanks dan

if you end up making a clan let us know and we'll help out with some practice on foot.. ( i think i read, you're trying to create another team, right? )
    Yeah trying man but not happening at the moment, don't think there are enough people playing and most of the good vctf players are taken. Wouldn't mind setting up a warfare/VCTF clan though. I pretty much want players who are willing to try any game types out which is why I wouldn't mind helping you guys out in a variety of matches if your ever short.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll have to take you up on that then I have Warfare mastered and just about got vCTF down. Now if can play with the best CTF clan on PS3 then that would help me out alot. I'll see if I can get some other volunteers. You know it seems like people find one game mode that they are remotely good at and then stick with it. I'm trying to be good at everything. I'll see who I can get to come with me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
    Hey, if you need anyone on your team KS I'll help out. Warfare + VCTF are probably what I can help most with unless your playing facing worlds lol
    lol, thanks dan

if you end up making a clan let us know and we'll help out with some practice on foot.. ( i think i read, you're trying to create another team, right? )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no not at all.... ARCH told me they'd like to play a 6v6 tdm.. (while i thought about how dumb it was - to me - i realized it'd probably help their team)

anytime you look at the smp threads, or any threads here really, its like ppl are starving for organized competition...

what im saying is if you have 2 or 3 members that wanna play ctf we'd likely help best with one/two ICE members on each team and one or two GOW on each team...
    if we're to play warfare it'd be up to you as to how it went down, but i think you'd want to stay as a team and get some practice in comms/strats..

really, im just bored as are most ppl in this community. i figured b4 we leave i'd offer some help to anyone thats been cool with us.

just geniunely offering help, ya know?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, if you need anyone on your team KS I'll help out. Warfare + VCTF are probably what I can help most with unless your playing facing worlds lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So is this like an open challenge

Leave a comment:

Working...
X