X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell?

Ok first off I hardly ever whine but this is total bull****osauras

Basically when you really need an admin to help you unstuck or deal with a problem you call for them and they arrive (sometimes!)

Well basically today I self destruct the scorpion into the tank spawn (at suspense) and head into the blue spawn location there to pick up some health and ammo.
    Some guy respawns and I kill him with a rocket launcher AFTER he gets the weapon cache...then I leave and go for the flag.
    Anyway about a minute later he says "Stop spawn killing ffs" even though once I did it and it wasnt even technically a spawn kill.
    Literally as im typing a reply I get booted from the server by an admin which I think is ridicolous, when you really need them they take time to come but when you do nothing wrong their there to make bad decisions

Normally I would let this go but this was the 3rd time something like this has happened whereas I have been forcibly spawn camped by a manta for 15 minutes and even when an admin arrived he did not kickthe person for another 10 minutes >_>

Anyway rant over, have a nice day

Originally posted by Thigor View Post
    Ok first off I hardly ever whine but this is total bull****osauras

Basically when you really need an admin to help you unstuck or deal with a problem you call for them and they arrive (sometimes!)

Well basically today I self destruct the scorpion into the tank spawn (at suspense) and head into the blue spawn location there to pick up some health and ammo.
    Some guy respawns and I kill him with a rocket launcher AFTER he gets the weapon cache...then I leave and go for the flag.
    Anyway about a minute later he says "Stop spawn killing ffs" even though once I did it and it wasnt even technically a spawn kill.
    Literally as im typing a reply I get booted from the server by an admin which I think is ridicolous, when you really need them they take time to come but when you do nothing wrong their there to make bad decisions

Normally I would let this go but this was the 3rd time something like this has happened whereas I have been forcibly spawn camped by a manta for 15 minutes and even when an admin arrived he did not kickthe person for another 10 minutes >_>

Anyway rant over, have a nice day
    thats what you get for playing such a horrible game mode

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
      thats what you get for playing such a horrible game mode
      Very constructive, I play some team deathmatch aswell on times - dont hate me though

Comment

Working...
      X