Get A Life Achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snelly View Post
    i kind of disagree with you there this acheivement will be the 1 to get as such, pretty much gives you bragging rights if you have it so to speak, but on the other hand ya you need to "get a life"
    No offense, but there is never any worthy reasons to be bragging about achievements. They are meaningless less and have been created solely to create addiction among users and extend (in a very fake and dumb way) the life span of a game.

More you get voluntarily, more you fell to this, and less you should be bragging about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake-SF View Post
      No offense, but there is never any worthy reasons to be bragging about achievements. They are meaningless less and have been created solely to create addiction among users and extend (in a very fake and dumb way) the life span of a game.

More you get voluntarily, more you fell to this, and less you should be bragging about it.
      ya i get what u mean but to say you have the achievement would be pretty kool atleast

Comment

Getting 200 kills in a day does not take very long. Playing deathmatch will get you that fairly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
          Getting 200 kills in a day does not take very long. Playing deathmatch will get you that fairly quickly.
          ya thats pretty much my point

Comment

ya thats pretty much my point
            So your "point" is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
              So your "point" is pointless.
              and how does that work out

Comment

lmao this thread was about the achievement list not about environment
                It also keeps folks out of the bars, so it's part of a healthy lifestyle.

Comment

Comment

Define "A Life" ?

Comment

A Life: UT

Comment

A-Life is the artificial intelligence system that governs the actions of all the NPc characters and animals in Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Comment

In all seriousness...A life: Something that you don't have if you are 'philosphical enough' to ask the meaning of.

Comment

Reality is boring...

Unreality is fun.

Comment

Working...
                            X