UT3 good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 good?

Is it any good? I heard they focused too much on graphics and UT2004 is much better..

Yes it is good. Buy it and play

Comment

The gameplay of UT3 is much better than UT2004.

Comment

What kinda question is that?!?!?!?!??!

Comment

I' ve been a UT player since ut99.
          Ut2004 is one of my favorite FPS of all time, but I think UT3 is a worthy successor to UT2k4.
          There's no need to stick with UT2k4, with coming patches and user create contents it will surpass it's predecessor.

Comment

lol Jk yea its gonna be great i would def say buy it , own it , love it (like me and it hasn't been released for 360 yet lol)

Comment

I find that most people that do not like UT3 have a PC that sucks balls. UT3 gameplay is much better than UT2004 and the new content created by the community is already starting to out-shine UT2004 stuff.

Comment

^ Appreciate that, I have a PC that sucks balls.. I won't be able to play it on this computer so I'll a. get a new computer b. get a ps3 or xbox 360 and not be able to mod the game..

Comment

I started saving my $$$$ a full year before UT3 was released so I could have a good rig to play it on. I was hoping to be able to play it on my old PC (which I could, but graphics were poo) and keep the $$$$ but I had to fork it over to build my current box.

Comment

It's the greatest game ever! I am hooked, addicted, etc. Nothing else is even close. I play every day.

Comment

It is good, worth every penny, makes me question why Epic is so defensive in these forums, even when people say they don't like an aspect of UT3, they never then say; I'm off to play "x" instead ,basically because there are no alternative in wild, fast multiplayer fps games. Sure there are tactical shooters but nothing like UT. It's either stick with Epic's UT2004 or play UT3.

Comment

I play UT since UT99. I still play ut2k4 TAM and it's pretty much the best gameplay of all the ut series IMO.

I have Ut3 but in ut99 and ut2k4, there are still more people then ut3. UT3's kinda spammy and too easy for any noob to get a kill. Beleive me, there's not a lot of good server to play on and it's kinda suck.

The gameplay could be better but they are too focused on "in your face" fast action where you just have to run around with a roket to get some easy frag. (1 roket direct hit=instakill...). i just formated my CPU and I have no intention to reinstall UT3 at all. My ut2k4's already on and I can find a server 24/7 of TAM (the mod I play.)

So FOR ME, MYSELFE, AND I, Ut2k4 have the best gameplay, still have a lot of server/people who play the game compare to UT3 where you can't find a lot of server with players on hit. If you love to spam, go for it but if you prefer hitscan/ aiming skill based game, stick with 2k4.

Only the opinion of a big UT fan since UT99.

Comment

I play no other game besides UT3. There is no better game that offers better maps, weapons, vehicles, or fast-paced gameplay. It is, as Epic says, "Unsurpassed, Unprecedented and Unrivaled!"

Comment

Originally posted by UnSkilled
                            too easy for any noob to get a kill.
                            And that's bad because ...

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                              And that's bad because ...
                              It's not per se, but I know what he means, when the servers get busy skill becomes less important in a way that wasn't the case in 2k4- For me, if you want skill, UT3's WAR is best at around 5 v 5 on most maps.
                              Lack of shield & longer dodge plus shock changes mean 3 noobs with stingers can kill just about anyone, on foot, in open areas. It feels pathetic getting killed by a couple firing wide spread flak in your general direction-something that would never happen with Ut2004's Flak. Most of these noobs getting kills now on good players wouldn't have stood a chance tbh in 2k4 against the same players.

Comment

Working...
                              X