Any idea where i can find this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea where i can find this?

Just wondering if there was a mod/Mutator that allows you to asign bots to certain teams if so can some link? Thanks in advance

any one its the one thing i really would like in game

Comment

If you go to Bot Configuration in Instant Action, you can put whatever bots you want on either team. It doesn't give you the portrait of the bot, just their name, so be sure you know which bot you want to put in before you do.

Comment

we used to be able to select bots and make teams better in previous versions, hopefully someday that functionailty comes back either in a patch or a mod... otherwise adding as Z posted above is the only way i know of too.

Comment

Using that method is it possible for example say to have Necris with me on there side agaisnt say liandri?
          As i would really liked to have games like that.
          Thanks for the help

Comment

any 1? please really want to know if its psosible

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
              If you go to Bot Configuration in Instant Action, you can put whatever bots you want on either team. It doesn't give you the portrait of the bot, just their name, so be sure you know which bot you want to put in before you do.
              Since when could you put them on either team??
              All I see is Available Bots on one side, and Active Bots on the other - no Red Team / Blue Team.. no nothing.
              It's pretty much useless, you cant assign certain bots on a certain team and you cant have deliberately unbalanced teams, let alone tweaking individual bot attributes like in every previous version of UT

This is on my "It was in every other UT why did you remove it for UT3" list.. (I would really like to know the actual answer to why)

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                we used to be able to select bots and make teams better in previous versions, hopefully someday that functionailty comes back either in a patch or a mod... otherwise adding as Z posted above is the only way i know of too.
                Oh yeah I remember that. I loved playing loque on instagib, that was fun.

Comment

Working...
                X