• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    flax cannon and the biorifle since i can aim the biorifle well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed sniper and shock are two great weapons. Personally i don't use the scope on sniper.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
    My favourites are the shock rifle and sniper rifle.

And by sniper rifle i mean no scoping and not standing still to get that .25 headhshot bonus or whatever it was.
    Yeah, thats the way to use that weapon. Close combats with the sniper is pure pwnage, although im still in the learning process.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Flak for me!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only non scoped sniper shot I can remember making was when I just clicked fire straight after switching to the sniper rifle and someone just happened to be in my line of sight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^ Aww your making us feel bad

Ive done like one unscoped sniper kill (Necropolis) and one moving shock combo (Somewhere)

Thats why i prefer mini and flak...not much aim required

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My favourites are the shock rifle and sniper rifle.

And by sniper rifle i mean no scoping and not standing still to get that .25 headhshot bonus or whatever it was.

And by shock rifle i mean only moving combo's. You are not a combo king until you can order your fast food in a drive thru.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's depends on the scenario, but if i had to choose just one, it would probably be the flak cannon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeh this july!!! cant wait..im so sick of cod4...screw that gold cross,i dont even want it anymore..today i even went as low as playing halo 3 again!!which shows just how desperate i am for ut3 to come out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr.SecretAgentMan View Post
    Damage Amp'd Redeemer.
    How utterly pointless.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by choc d View Post
    dont know cus im a poor old 360 player
    Your time will come... This July in fact

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont know cus im a poor old 360 player

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting... I thought everyone's favourite was the ShockRifle!

My favs are Bio and Shock...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    On pure servers, the flak cannon is my favorite. On servers with super berzerk, I have to go with the Link Gun.
    A very close second on both server types is the shock rifle. An accurately placed shock-core is devastating. If I can ever get as accurate as guys like Lunchy are with it. It will be my new #1.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Damage Amp'd Redeemer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X