X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stinger and
    Rocket launcher flack cannon

Comment

dual enforcers, or flak cannon are my current faves, as well as the the other weapons ...but that can all change depending on the game play, or rather who you're up against!

If the level is full of easy kills then I try to use a slower weapon to better my game play, if there's plenty of action and some good competition then I'll use dual enforcers or more so lately the flak cannon.

Comment

rocket,flak,deemer. in no particular order. i just like to fly the redeemer as long as possible.

Comment

Probably Link Gun and AVRiL.I hate Sniper Rifle,cuz i can't aim for ****.

Comment

Depends on the map and situation. For Warfare and general combat the Rocket Launcher and Link gun are for me. For vehicle CTF love the Stinger and AVRIL. Nothing shatters a flag carriers hopes like been knocked downed then holed like swiss cheese with stinger shards.

Comment

BioRifle - cause green g00 just rawks

Comment

I don't own this game yet, but I LOVE to snipe. So I'm gonna say sniper rifle

Comment

Damage Amp'd Redeemer.

Comment

On pure servers, the flak cannon is my favorite. On servers with super berzerk, I have to go with the Link Gun.
                    A very close second on both server types is the shock rifle. An accurately placed shock-core is devastating. If I can ever get as accurate as guys like Lunchy are with it. It will be my new #1.

Comment

Interesting... I thought everyone's favourite was the ShockRifle!

My favs are Bio and Shock...

Comment

dont know cus im a poor old 360 player

Comment

Originally posted by choc d View Post
                          dont know cus im a poor old 360 player
                          Your time will come... This July in fact

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.SecretAgentMan View Post
                            Damage Amp'd Redeemer.
                            How utterly pointless.

Comment

yeh this july!!! cant wait..im so sick of cod4...screw that gold cross,i dont even want it anymore..today i even went as low as playing halo 3 again!!which shows just how desperate i am for ut3 to come out

Comment

it's depends on the scenario, but if i had to choose just one, it would probably be the flak cannon.

Comment

Working...
                                X