PaWwEeZy's 1st Montage(quick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aha

its ok willis, i was just on fire haha, thanks for the compliment, jjz and cAfe, strop suckin eachothers dicks and get the **** outta this thread, u play pc, we play ps3, go in a pc thread and annoy someother people, we all have decided that this "aimassist" doesnt help, especially wen combo'n, so we have our conclusion, so stfu

Comment

hahaha lovely come back

Comment

Originally posted by CaFe View Post
        -"Go play something like super monkey ball, sounds like you guys have all been getting fake id's to buy UT3 coz I'm sure it's an 18." not even going to try to interpret that.
        You sound like your about 12 years old and this game has gone to your sweet little head.

Comment

Originally posted by kikthecan View Post
          "We're sorry, but the requested page was not found"

i tried
          you failed

Comment

"When you see stuff like this, how can you expect me to be nice?"

We were all beginners at some point bro I suppose if we helped people out and just gave kind guidance to the newer players, UT3 would have a stronger community and a better online atmosphere.

Comment

I guess I'm now in your second montage, I gotta record some of the kills I get and make a montage too

Comment

aim assist only hinders me... ill be trying to hit someone long range and another enemy comes into the FOV closer to me and it drags the cursor between the 2 people as I take the shot. I really hope there is an option to turn it off in the next patch

Comment

same, I try and sneak past people without them seeing. I think I'm past and boom auto aim comes on, they see me and their whole team knows where I am with the flag.

Comment

Working...
                  X