PaWwEeZy's 1st Montage(quick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaFe View Post
    What did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you shouldn't talk about **** you know nothing about.

The rest of what you said just makes you sound like a total tool.
    Tailsnake already proved it is you, that doesn't know what your talking about. I don't need to rehash what he said.

As for me being a tool....yep, guilty as charged.

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
      CaFe has no friends in real life

Why is he picking on him anyhow? He didn't even say anything to you CaFe...

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx View Post
        why Is He Picking On Him Anyhow? He Didn't Even Say Anything To You Cafe...
        Because Im A Big Mean Jerk >:O

BTW, danjel8: I'm sure the autoaim is the thing thats holding you back, yep. I'm sure if they turned it off you would play WAAAAY better.

Comment

BTW, danjel8: I'm sure the autoaim is the thing thats holding you back, yep. I'm sure if they turned it off you would play WAAAAY better.
          Not "WAAAAY" better, but it would remove quite a few annoyances from the game, like I said earlier once you have your sensitivity high enough the positive effects of aim-assist are basically, which means the only times you'll ever notice it are during the negatives. This includes (but not limited to) having your cursor get dragged towards an enemy when you try to do a standing shock combo, having your reticle pulled towards a target your not aiming for when you're fighting multiple people, having your reticle dragged so you end up firing a rocket/flak shell into a wall.

I know it seems hard to understand, but just imagine for a minute how annoying it'd be if your aim reticle randomly got dragged towards enemies while playing on the PC version, it would hurt far more than it helps. I know I've personally been killed because of it before and I'd love an option to turn it off. I, and many others, are at a point where it no longer helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
            REALLY LONG BORING RESPONSE
            Seriously stop wasting your time responding to me, I don't care and feel bad about it. Probably keeping you from your homework or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
              Not "WAAAAY" better, but it would remove quite a few annoyances from the game, like I said earlier once you have your sensitivity high enough the positive effects of aim-assist are basically, which means the only times you'll ever notice it are during the negatives. This includes (but not limited to) having your cursor get dragged towards an enemy when you try to do a standing shock combo, having your reticle pulled towards a target your not aiming for when you're fighting multiple people, having your reticle dragged so you end up firing a rocket/flak shell into a wall.

I know it seems hard to understand, but just imagine for a minute how annoying it'd be if your aim reticle randomly got dragged towards enemies while playing on the PC version, it would hurt far more than it helps. I know I've personally been killed because of it before and I'd love an option to turn it off. I, and many others, are at a point where it no longer helps.
              u r no maek sense>? i u plas rttranse late iknto spasnish fo fme u sem real dumb >?

Comment

Seriously stop wasting your time responding to me, I don't care and feel bad about it. Probably keeping you from your homework or something.
                tool, tool, tool and tool

Comment

cafe is a far better player than anyone who has posted on here so far, besides me and cafe

Comment

he is also a far bigger anchor

Comment

I wish all these experts would just go somewhere else and find another game so you can just slag each other off, always putting people down. Go play something like super monkey ball, sounds like you guys have all been getting fake id's to buy UT3 coz I'm sure it's an 18.

People who make something for the rest of us to watch are the one's helping out the community, then there are guys who try and put everyone down time and time again who drive people away. I play for fun, I enjoy it and I will continue to do so regardless of whether auto aim is on or not.

Comment

I wish all these experts would just go somewhere else and find another game so you can just slag each other off, always putting people down. Go play something like super monkey ball, sounds like you guys have all been getting fake id's to buy UT3 coz I'm sure it's an 18.

People who make something for the rest of us to watch are the one's helping out the community, then there are guys who try and put everyone down time and time again who drive people away. I play for fun, I enjoy it and I will continue to do so regardless of whether auto aim is on or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jjz View Post
                          cafe is a far better player than anyone who has posted on here so far, besides me and cafe
                          PS3 has autoaim, whether we like it or not, so whether it's a "make or break," it's there and there's nothing you PS3ers can do about it but just play with it and have fun. Can we just do that instead of making insulting remarks and saying how much more better we are than everyone else?

*EDIT* And fine, CaFe is a great player. I just don't understand why he's getting up in everyone's face over this little issue.

Comment

If CaFe has any videos I'd like to see them, I agree with ZzyzX these vids are only here for fun and to attract other people to the game. Its better than the ForceOfGod video by a long shot, least you were playing decent players in your video.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                              I just don't understand why he's getting up in everyone's face over this little issue.

Mainly because its funny. :}

I didn't really even say anything THAT inflammatory. Is everyone really so sensitive that if you say anything to them it immediately stirs up an inconceivable cry storm.

Well at least I've learned what NOT to say in an argument:
                              -WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BUY A GRAPHICS CARD YOU SILLY PC GAMER!!
                              -"Go play something like super monkey ball, sounds like you guys have all been getting fake id's to buy UT3 coz I'm sure it's an 18." not even going to try to interpret that.

I think the problem most people on the internet have, is learning how to be wrong GRACEFULLY.

Originally posted by xPloSiV View Post
                              Ive done like one unscoped sniper kill (Necropolis) and one moving shock combo (Somewhere)
                              When you see stuff like this, how can you expect me to be nice?

Comment

nice video man very impressive **** i didnt realize i sucked tht bad man i looked like **** in tht video i was wasnt dodging very well

Comment

Working...
                                X