PaWwEeZy's 1st Montage(quick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaFe View Post
    Hes playing on a PS3 which basically has autoaim.

+ This type of video is called a FRAG VIDEO not a montage.
    I love what your insinuating with your comment. You fail to realize if YOU were playing him(on PS3), you would have the same 'so called' advantage.

I've played both (GOTY and UT3 for PS3)..the minimal interaction for the auto aim is just that...minimal. In fact, I think once everyone gets enough experience with the six axis, they would probably prefer to have it turned off, if that was an available option. Let's hope this gets included in a future patch.

Comment

Originally posted by ColombianCrusher View Post
      I love what your insinuating with your comment. You fail to realize if YOU were playing him(on PS3), you would have the same 'so called' advantage.

I've played both (GOTY and UT3 for PS3)..the minimal interaction for the auto aim is just that...minimal. In fact, I think once everyone gets enough experience with the six axis, they would probably prefer to have it turned off, if that was an available option. Let's hope this gets included in a future patch.
      Don't "INSINUATE" for a second that you have anywhere near the knowledge about the game as me. THE POINT IS: That if he was playing 2k4 he wouldn't have that functionality (I.E. AUTOAIM) so he wouldn't hit ****. That is what I was commenting on ****bag.

Also your comment about players turning off the aim-assist is ridiculous. Unless they are masochistic and enjoy to be tortured by the six-axis massively inferior control scheme for hitscan.

Comment

Hes playing on a PS3 which basically has autoaim.

+ This type of video is called a FRAG VIDEO not a montage.

I was wondering lol, thought it was PC lol

Comment

Don't "INSINUATE" for a second that you have anywhere near the knowledge about the game as me. THE POINT IS: That if he was playing 2k4 he wouldn't have that functionality (I.E. AUTOAIM) so he wouldn't hit ****. That is what I was commenting on ****bag.

Also your comment about players turning off the aim-assist is ridiculous. Unless they are masochistic and enjoy to be tortured by the six-axis massively inferior control scheme for hitscan.
          Firstly, you don't seem to understand how aim-assist on the PS3 works. When aimassist drags your cursor behind a moving target (or a stationary target if you're moving) allowing a player to shoot a target that would normally be moving to fast too keep up with using this SIXAXIS. This only helps people with default or lower controller sensitivities since they just cannot move the aiming retical around fast enough to keep up with the gameplay, with increased controller sensitivity aimassist becomes a non-issue because it doesn't adhere your aim to the target, at that point the only time you'll notice aim assist is when it kicks in at inopportune times (Hence the reason why most decent players would prefere to turn it off).

What you seem to fail to understand is that autoaim makes little difference and that if Weezy was a K+M player he'd be able to transition to 2k4 quite easily and still be dominant with hitscan. Your comments just make you seem like another PC player running their mouth while they have no idea what UT3 is like on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
            What you seem to fail to understand is that autoaim makes little difference and that if Weezy was a K+M player he'd be able to transition to 2k4 quite easily and still be dominant with hitscan. Your comments just make you seem like another PC player running their mouth while they have no idea what UT3 is like on PS3.
            No.

The aim assist looks like it does alot more than that. Doesn't even look like he is HITTING most of those shots. It obviously does more than you are letting on to.

Comment

nice montage paweazy, about 100 times better then forceofgod's montage

Comment

thx

thanks guys for all the compliments, to cafe, wen i was playin there was no aimassist or wut the **** ur talkin bout, wen ur movin it may move a little but doesnt help wut so ever, if it did lock on like ur sayin, people wud be usin the shock and sniper all day everyday, so back the **** off and play PC wit ur mouse and keyboard, witch doesnt take half as much skill as playin wit a controller, go click on a player and kill em okay

Comment

paweazy i like you and your a great player but your very wrong, everyone knows theres a ton of aim assist on the ps3 ut3, you cant notice it lol ? make a room with a buddy, put your cursor near him then run by him look a little away, it will pull your body torwards him which is just how strong the auto aim is, plus every thing is aim assisted especially the hit scan weapons. im just getting back into the pc version and believe this isnt easy, im not use to acctually having to hit the person dead on as opposed to the ps3 version where you have aim assist helping you.

ive had nothing but great game with you so i wouldnt **** talk you, its just the truth about the console version, and its done for obvious reasons because the controller is much harder to use

Comment

?

thats funny beacuase i have never had the curser move towards another player unless i am moving, and it doesnt go directly on the target, only in his general area, so maybe there is something i am missin, but il say this, i wud prolly do the same without this "aimassist" you guys are talkin about

Comment

but i do see wut your talkin about so now i know, whoops

Comment

Did my comment actually warrant an insult?

Whatever dude - go buy a new Video card or something. I'll settle for never having to deal with hardware issues again until the PS4 comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by ColombianCrusher View Post
                          Did my comment actually warrant an insult?

Whatever dude - go buy a new Video card or something. I'll settle for never having to deal with hardware issues again until the PS4 comes out.
                          What did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you shouldn't talk about **** you know nothing about.

The rest of what you said just makes you sound like a total tool.

Comment

PS3 players pretty much need the auto aim though right? (I'm on PC in UT3) I'm going to use Halo 3 as an example. Halo 3 on Xbox is really not fast-paced at all. Your character moves extremely slowly, the jumps are very floaty and controlled, the weapon hand is steady, and you only carry 2 weapons that can be switched, but pretty slowly. Therefore, auto aim assistance is not needed because it is easy to control one's crosshair. However, UT3 is different. On PC, it is easy to dodge and jump all over the place because you have your controlling hand on the keyboard while your other hand is working the mouse. But with PS3, you are trying to dodge and jump around while shooting someone. With hitscans, this can be difficult. I think the auto aim does assist them a lot, but it seems like it is really needed. Otherwise, PS3 players would never shoot hitscans, and every DM would turn into a Rocket/Flak Spamfest.

Comment

CaFe has no friends in real life

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                                PS3 players pretty much need the auto aim though right? (I'm on PC in UT3) I'm going to use Halo 3 as an example. Halo 3 on Xbox is really not fast-paced at all. Your character moves extremely slowly, the jumps are very floaty and controlled, the weapon hand is steady, and you only carry 2 weapons that can be switched, but pretty slowly. Therefore, auto aim assistance is not needed because it is easy to control one's crosshair. However, UT3 is different. On PC, it is easy to dodge and jump all over the place because you have your controlling hand on the keyboard while your other hand is working the mouse. But with PS3, you are trying to dodge and jump around while shooting someone. With hitscans, this can be difficult. I think the auto aim does assist them a lot, but it seems like it is really needed. Otherwise, PS3 players would never shoot hitscans, and every DM would turn into a Rocket/Flak Spamfest.
                                I'd say autoaim messes me up more times than it helps, infact I don't think its ever helped really. I dunno about other people but I never realised it existed until someone pointed it out and now it annoys the hell out of me.

I wish you could turn it off because especially when I'm flag running or orb running it really can cause problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X