PaWwEeZy's 1st Montage(quick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PaWwEeZy's 1st Montage(quick)

Hey guys just postin the link to my little montage i made of about 5 matches played in 1 night. So let me know wut u think, Thanks.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/136842...t_ut3_montage/

"We're sorry, but the requested page was not found"

i tried

Comment

other then the quality of the video its pretty gd, bet i can guess what 2 weapons u always go for lol

Comment

You have very good hit-scan weaponry skills, were you a Ut2k4 player? If not, you would have been a very good one!

Comment

no

no this is my first ut game, iva had it for bout a month now, thx tho

Comment

enjoyed that! keep it up! i think most of the triads like hit scan weapons

Comment

That was rather good, were these mostly duals? Your aiming and movement were allot better than any of the other ps3 montages I've seen ( most plain suck ). I like the air rox you got, those are always sweet to watch .

Comment

Mad props for the Coheed song!

I noticed that the gun didn't show up on screen like most other video's I've seen. Is that just a different view you were using?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBAMF View Post
                  Mad props for the Coheed song!

I noticed that the gun didn't show up on screen like most other video's I've seen. Is that just a different view you were using?
                  You can turn off gun from showing on hud, its increases field of vision and usually helps with accuracy too. *by field of vision i mean the gun is no longer in the way

Comment

How's the song called?
                    great btw

Comment

thanks gys for your props, the song is Welcome home by Coheed and Cambria

Comment

Yo! Great Montage....thx for not embarrassing me by putting me in it

One question - what did you use to record all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                          You have very good hit-scan weaponry skills, were you a Ut2k4 player? If not, you would have been a very good one!
                          Hes playing on a PS3 which basically has autoaim.

+ This type of video is called a FRAG VIDEO not a montage.

Comment

great vid Weezy, This is why I don't come out into the open anymore when I face you

Comment

Originally posted by CaFe View Post
                              Hes playing on a PS3 which basically has autoaim.

+ This type of video is called a FRAG VIDEO not a montage.
                              I'd like to see you pick up a controller and do half as well as he's doing, a lot of people here are PS3 players and most of them can't use hitscan anywhere near as well as Weezy. If it's all autoaim everyone would be using hitscan since it'd essentially be instant no-skill hits, think before you post next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X