friendlist QQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    well i get a freind req. from someone, sand him the request back, and than the other dude needs to acsept it again, and then he/she shoud show up?
    anyway i think its screwed, i guess i just delete all data and chek if taht worked

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From my experience (PC version) it goes something like this.

You send them a friend request.
    They accept your friend request and send you one.
    You acknowledge their friend acceptance, which sends them another message. (Should now be listed as your friend)
    They acknowledge your friend acceptance (this step is only for them).

You are now friends.

If you just send out a friend request and they accept it and send you a friend request, the process isn't done. You have to do it again. Something like that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    now i've got another problem >.<
    i've added some1 via PSN, and after that the dude didn't show up in my friendlist ether>> other people on my Psn friendlist do show up in my friendlist<< any help please,

btw my friendlist isn't insanly huge so thats not it..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well not realy, and its even getting weerder for me. now i'm getting messages from a dude(normal mesages not frien req) and he isn't in my friendlist (doesn't show up). and i cant reply him >.< its so ingnoring

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is similar to what was happening to me, and i'm on pc...for a while, i would accept friend invites mid match, and they would not show up. then i started accepting them after i had left the server, and had brought up the friend req/message in the community tab and all was well then. that is to say that i wold accept them in the fashion you described. hope you get it sorted out and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic friendlist QQ

friendlist QQ

i got a problem i think, {ps3}
    when trying to add a player to friendlist it doesn't appear in my friendlist,,
    example:
    i play a match, get a friendinvite.disconnect from the server i was playing. go to messages and click the invite, press X-button, (acsept), and after that it want me to send a friendinvite to the person which i got the invite from.
    and he/she doesn't show op in my friendlist?

help please, i want friends
    *edit* bad spelling and grammar, srry
Working...
X