No announcement yet.

yes, my parents play ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would much rather be in a band with my dad that play video games with him.

Comment

very cool, I play with my sons as well... PC version...

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
        ...wouldn't like my parents gaming on my desktop
        Of course not. PC means "Personal Computer."

"Personal" means "Mine, not yours. If you want one, get your own."

I don't share my toothbrush or my PC.

Comment

i got hooked on Unreal when i saw my dad playing it when i was 6 years old hahaha.....

Comment

got my uncle on playing ut2k4 on a party of his, we did a lan match end after that, me and my brother went there every saterday to game :P .
            one day my aunt joined us for fun, and got hooked op with it to...
            now my aunt pawns me in a DM instagib my uncle owns a clan called lègénd clan or something. and runs his own servers
            uncle = HellBoy
            aunt = Blòódy frau
            they refuse to go to ut3. its a pitty >.<

*edit* clicky is their site ^.^

Comment

Well I'm a Dad with three lads, and I'm in the same clan as my kids. We have four computers and have a great time playing over a lan. They're a little older now, so it's mixed in with girls and cars atm. We started playing online about 10 years ago. I controlled the mouse and my eldest controlled the keyboard, playing HL-DM and TFC...lol. We also go to multiplay lan events together, so we find it a great hobby.

Comment

lol this is funny you get your parrend too play

Comment

cool, I've played them often, they've got skillz. I think it's awesome that your parents play. Cylo, me and Mr. Triphop were playing some good warfare matches lastnight.

Comment

I think this begs the question... how old are these UT-playing parents? (The OP's parents, as well as the parents who have posted in here).

I like the idea of playing with my dad... but at 51 years old, I think it would be more annoying to play with him, then anything. If only he still had his Duke Nukem skills...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                      I think this begs the question... how old are these UT-playing parents? (The OP's parents, as well as the parents who have posted in here).

I like the idea of playing with my dad... but at 51 years old, I think it would be more annoying to play with him, then anything. If only he still had his Duke Nukem skills...
                      Sorry man, but half of us aren't even out of High School yet

Comment

My clan should be [AARP] for all the silverhairs who play. My kids are teens and I totally own them in UT3 and UT2004.

Comment

LOL all you parents playing , good for you i played Unreal and UT99 with both my girls and now i am playing with my grandson so keep on rocking and keep owning the kids i did... i cut them no slack ... Peace

Comment

wow i didn't realize there was more parents that play with their kids~ that rocks, i give you guys props :] older people can game too!!! w00t

Comment

I'm an old man of 32

Comment

Working...
                              X