yes, my parents play ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, my parents play ut3

if you've heard this rumor... it's true!

cylo23 and cyko111 are my parents~~~

lol several of you people have prolly gamedwith them

>.> so embarrassing!!! but so cool at the same time

i wouldnt doubt that people are jealous of my kick*** parents :P

i'm sucha dork i know... i'm just so bored and i'm new to this whole forum stuff... well not really cuz i play world of warcraft...and i post on the wow forum...but

i doubt anyone plays that... >.>

haha anyways yeah you should pwn my parents because i give you guys permission to!

they play pc or ps3? thats pretty cool ur parents play. What kinda game modes do they play?

Comment

LoL!!!! what's UP!! never expected to see you on the forum! cause of your "computer issue"! Yay you!! And don't knock you parents playing ut3! Seriously! do you forget I'm only 4 years younger than your parents! LOL Oh and I totally pwn them all the time...except when i keep getting distracted because i'm texting YOU! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_UrLord75 View Post
        LoL!!!! what's UP!! never expected to see you on the forum! cause of your "computer issue"! Yay you!! And don't knock you parents playing ut3! Seriously! do you forget I'm only 4 years younger than your parents! LOL Oh and I totally pwn them all the time...except when i keep getting distracted because i'm texting YOU! LOL
        LOLZ! nahhh i'm not! hey my parent's are pretty darn good [thanks to meh!!]
        haha jk! lol sorry i text alot >.<

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
          they play pc or ps3? thats pretty cool ur parents play. What kinda game modes do they play?
          ps3 yo. they kick me off my ps3 when they want to play together >.> so annoying!!! !@!#!$#^%^&##@#!^$&%^$%#! they loveeeee warfare but they have been playing alot vctf... i got them into ut3...all my fault!!! you should play them, they are chill.

Comment

I personally would not to want to live anymore if my parents took up gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
              ha ha.. im stealing this for a quote..

Comment

This kid I used to hang out with told me once, "yeah all my dad really does anymore is smoke pot and play World of Warcraft"

Comment

Thanks Prodigy

Comment

Don't let your parents see that, ZzyzX, it might give them ideas.

Comment

Yep. My parents would love nothing better than to burn my computer down. It's a scary world outside of UT3

Comment

yeah um very mature. gg

Comment

Thanks Prodigy
                          sorry takin it down in respect of ipwn she thinks it towards her.. i respect all UT3 players..

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_UrLord75 View Post
                            +1, nothing wrong with parents playing UT3 - I'm a father of two myself

Comment

I am sorry if you took offense iPwn, but I don't understand how my statement was "immature." and put towards you. I "personally" (as I said) wouldn't like my parents gaming on my desktop, but if you are your parents are cool with it, then that's awesome! Me and my parents, it just wouldn't work out!

Comment

Working...
                              X