X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC ctf players sign in

Player: UT3Player529th
    Server: { } ~ FLAG JUNKIES CRIB ~ { } UT3 8.6.74.96:7777:6500
    info: has custom maps like w00t, Thorns, Ranel, Grendle, Sprinta, as well as your stock maps. Its about the only ctf server that has people playing on it. If no one is on, join and there will usually be people looking to play. If anyone knows any other populated PC ctf servers feel free to let us know

EDIT: no instagib rifles

Hey Player, I recall playing Ranel and W00tabolous with you last weekend, was very fun indeed. This really IS the only CTF server ever decently populated whenever I am on, (And, thank God, without insta-shocks) usually an average of about 10 people, who are usually really great players. Has really fun maps too, I think there are about 30, including the stock maps. Besides the ones you named, there are Grendlekeep, Endreneh, and Pistola to name a few of my favorites. Everytime I go on there are always some skilled players grabbing up flags, but there's plenty of room for more. CTF is my favorite UT3 gametype and it's depressing to have nobody ever online playing it. Please start playing here!

Comment

Spread the word!

Comment

Originally posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
        EDIT: no instagib rifles
        What about strangelove rockets ?

Comment

I'm PeterVenkman, I spend a lot of time on Flag Junkies and I like it a lot. We got Thorns...now all we need is ROMRA and DARKSIDE and we will be good to go, at least until someone remakes LavaGiant...

I also think Madhouse is pretty good when there are actually people playing on it.

Comment

Hey Venkman!

"I thought you said never cross the streams!?"

Comment

Bump

&

CTF servers:

8.6.74.96:7777:6500 Flag Junkies USA Central Custom maps 20 player *kansas* ususally has players between 8pm and 11pm EST

208.122.52.228:7777:6500 Quad Deaths USA CTF server Eastern *lots of custom maps* 16 player *New York*

74.63.66.156:7777:6500 The Mad House USA eastern CTF custom maps 18 player *not sure*

|213|

Comment

Originally posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
                Bump

&

CTF servers:

8.6.74.96:7777:6500 Flag Junkies USA Central Custom maps 20 player *kansas* ususally has players between 8pm and 11pm EST

208.122.52.228:7777:6500 Quad Deaths USA CTF server Eastern *lots of custom maps* 16 player *New York*

74.63.66.156:7777:6500 The Mad House USA eastern CTF custom maps 18 player *not sure*

|213|
                The only CTF server I see where there are at least 10 people 24/7 is "Rockets and Snipers." The problem though, is that the players consist of Halo game-type addicts who are new to UT3, but love having to start with an R.L and an ASMD ("Sniper?") so the competition is extremely weak. Plus, there are only the first 6 stock maps to choose from... I'm starting to play vCTF over CTF now, but I'm always checking for the UT3 CTF competition...

Comment

I'll start keeping an eye on it again.

Coming from CTF backgrounds, my co-worker and I were really glad when we first found that server a while back. But we slowly drifted into DM because it was just quicker and easier to find a populated server to get our frag fix.

but back to the CTF server.....sometimes it would just take a couple of us to occupy that server, then all of a sudden it would get jam packed!

Comment

Hmm, too bad. I used to really like this server until they started putting sub-par custom maps on it. I mean, come on... Thorns? w00t?

Oh, how I miss the glory days of CTF.

Comment

well ctf need more players i play some time ctf ctf is still the best

Comment

i play ctf almost usually 4 or 5 nites a week, but varies alot. so hopefully will see someof you out there... ill hit FlagJunkies too or whereever i see Normal Weapons CTF being played.

add me to your friends list if im not on already and maybe the more of us that do that we'll create more CTF games happening

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
                        Hmm, too bad. I used to really like this server until they started putting sub-par custom maps on it. I mean, come on... Thorns? w00t?

Oh, how I miss the glory days of CTF.
                        dont mind the "sub-par" maps too much... most of them end quickly anyway and then onto the next. besides, sometimes you can mapvote around those

ps. ive been toying with the idea of opening a CTF server but i need to see more ppl playing (i know, catch 22 sorta) but if enough players start showing, i want to start something cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X