What is up with the Xbox 360 version of UT3? I looked for it, and it is coming out on July 7th, 2008. But what I don't get is that the 360 version gets 5 exclusive maps, 2 exclusive characters, and also have access to all the content Epic put on there. Oh yeah, AND they have split-screen multiplayer for up to two players, which I feel is complete bull, and basically somewhat of an insult to PS3 gamers. I've seen tons of threads requesting split-screen multiplayer for PS3, yet the 360 gets it. I find it funny how Epic apparently just thought of the idea of splitscreen when they were working on the XBOX360 version. There are so many videogames like that. Take GTA IV for example. GTA basically started with Sony (GTA II and over), yet in their 9th installment, they choose the 360 to have access to downloadable content, and think that motion based controls are good enough for the PS3 gamers.

I mean, not even PC gamers who are the old school UT players get the content that is coming out, but the Xbox, which has had UC2, but no UT's, gets showered in tons of **** for no apparent reason. Complete and utter bull.