Unwritten Rules Of VCTF AND WARFARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luseferous View Post
    Talking of getting in the way, what is wrong with going around people on your team instead of constantly trying to go through them ? I have seen people try to hoverboard though stationary Goliaths and others pinning Orb carriers into corners before! Let this type of player get in a vehicle and they are more of a liablity than an asset to your team.
    This happened to me yesterday in Downtown enemy prime. I had the orb, went to get the shield and when I was trying to get back, a tank was blocking the door. Shooting the guy didn't help. Healing, texting to move TF away. Nothing. The enemy destroyed him quite quickly though. Thanks blue for that ;-)

BTW, when you are in the tank at prime you should know; Don't block ANY door. Don't block weapon locker either. You should be rolling somewhere in the center so people can run around you.
    Also, whoever is on foot, heal the tank when needed. It's a Huge strategic advantage to have tank at prime. Watch for Redeemers and Shaped Charge carriers. Remember, the tank has a big splash damage. Shoot a wall near redeemer to deny it.

Comment

my only 3 rules are don't use glitches and don't bother other people with your stupid messagges like "you n00b" or similars, i learned to just ignore them and don't steal vehicles
      camping its just defending effectively, and only a player defending the flag when all the others can go quite safely to the flag is a HUGE advantage, instead of having 3 ppl on foot; the only thing a tank camping shouldn't do is taunting: you are camping with a tank, you didn't kill 5 ppl in a row with an enforcer dude
      definitively use the redemeers and the shaped charge to take out nodes and cores, if epic didn't want us to use it, they wouldn't be effective
      spawnkilling is fine by all means, if someone is spawnkilling with manta just let your teammates know it, they will blow him up with a scorpion or use the piston
      i even use nightshade to spawnkill on necropolis, i build the shield around me and keep killing and when my nightshade gets destroyed i get out and try to score :P (and sometimes, by luck, i goal lol)

Comment

Here's an unwritten rule. Play more 1v1 and TDM.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
          Here's an unwritten rule. Play more 1v1 and TDM.
          I like this one.

Comment

I like it too :X

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
              wait, what?
              Are you implying that you can still destroy a shielded core with a shaped charge?

I thought that bug was addressed in patch 1.2(?)
              the ps3 hasnt had that bug fixed!

Comment

In Warfare: I think in general you should always try to get an idea of what everybody else is doing, determine what you think needs to be done (that isn't being done), and go do that.

Comment

i only have one rule and that's glitches, i hate nothing more then a cheater!!

Comment

Originally posted by barondro View Post
                    This happened to me yesterday in Downtown enemy prime. I had the orb, went to get the shield and when I was trying to get back, a tank was blocking the door. Shooting the guy didn't help. Healing, texting to move TF away. Nothing. The enemy destroyed him quite quickly though. Thanks blue for that ;-)

BTW, when you are in the tank at prime you should know; Don't block ANY door. Don't block weapon locker either. You should be rolling somewhere in the center so people can run around you.
                    Also, whoever is on foot, heal the tank when needed. It's a Huge strategic advantage to have tank at prime. Watch for Redeemers and Shaped Charge carriers. Remember, the tank has a big splash damage. Shoot a wall near redeemer to deny it.
                    +1
                    You cannot get healed if your blocking spawns and weapons. Also, do not block the transportal, wtf, don't fear rolling over the prime, just keep moving. A moving tank lives longer than if in situ. The nuke and shaped charge are the real threat, so your team cannot let the enemy team get it, no matter which prime your in. Just part of the game, if you don't deal with those, you will likely lose.

Comment

IDK if its a glitch or not, but im the only one who uses it as far as i know, im VCTF-Sandstorm, in the big hallway, there are the pillars with small platforms uptop, and i figure out how to get on top of them and snipe from there, usually, i just snipe facing my own teams base for defense, or inside it, rarely you'll se me on the enemies side, because, 1. Its dangerous, and 2. Ill probably be covering a flag carrier, just wondering if i should continue using this spot, do you think its fair or not?

Comment

as long as they dont put spider mines at the spawn point i am ok with anything

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosnight View Post
                          IDK if its a glitch or not, but im the only one who uses it as far as i know, im VCTF-Sandstorm, in the big hallway, there are the pillars with small platforms uptop, and i figure out how to get on top of them and snipe from there, usually, i just snipe facing my own teams base for defense, or inside it, rarely you'll se me on the enemies side, because, 1. Its dangerous, and 2. Ill probably be covering a flag carrier, just wondering if i should continue using this spot, do you think its fair or not?
                          Everything except using glitches, cheats, or bots is 100% fair. Using glitches is cheating and server admin should kick or ban the player. Feel free to use any weapon in any way and anywhere you want.

The #1 rule is there are no rules.

The #2 rule is that there is only 1 rule, see rule #1.

Comment

Don't y'all realize that the more you post in this thread, the less unwritten rules of Warfare/vCTF there will be

Comment

Originally posted by TWO_FASE View Post
                              3. Using the redeemer missle to take out either prime node or core.
                              What's wrong with doing that? If I can protect the Core from being attacked by Redeeming the Prime Node then isn't that good team play....?

Comment

[QUOTE=ShadeMistress;25408100]
                                All I say is play fair and have fun. And help the n00bs become better players instead of yelling at them all the time.

QUOTE]

yes yes yes, have fun.
                                unfortunately, some may not see it this way, and will still manta ***** the spawn in susp. it may seem fun, but how fun is it on the receiving end? i'm not advocating turning the other cheek, but cheap kills to me have no merit.

Comment

Working...
                                X