No announcement yet.

Phantaci montage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can pull off moving combos not very often though.

Comment

yea i can to i dont attempt them that much usually im able to just sit there. the thing with the ps3 is that to combo u have to hit the core right in the middle. and with the slower speed its harder. the hitbox is smaller i guess otherwise ps3 kbm would combo the hell out of every1

Comment

yea it would be a massacre

Comment

gg yesterday too

Comment

Originally posted by Phantaci View Post
            yea i can to i dont attempt them that much usually im able to just sit there. the thing with the ps3 is that to combo u have to hit the core right in the middle. and with the slower speed its harder. the hitbox is smaller i guess otherwise ps3 kbm would combo the hell out of every1
            Face ICE_Tomato, using the K+M he can consistently do moving combos, Helscream was getting pretty good at them a while back too.

Comment

AFAIK there is no evidence that shock combos are harder to hit on the PS3 code-wise. It's probably just lower framerates, among other things that are lower for the console crowd

Comment

get it on PC if you want competition

Comment

Originally posted by Esteem View Post
                  get it on PC if you want competition
                  i know this already

Comment

but hey my gfx card is in the mail and I already have ut3 installed. Today at my 2nd try at penetration on a godlike duel in pcspeedx i lost 23 to 14. And ive only been playing on kb/m for about 6 weeks.

Comment

im slowly but surely getting better

Comment

Multi Post!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs View Post
                          but hey my gfx card is in the mail and I already have ut3 installed. Today at my 2nd try at penetration on a godlike duel in pcspeedx i lost 23 to 14. And ive only been playing on kb/m for about 6 weeks.
                          I played a quick match against th CPU when I got the map and lost 5-6 (normal speed, and I committed a really stupid suicide near the end), if you understand how the bots behave you shouldn't really be losing to them like that.

Comment

u should try the pcspeedx, it was only my 2nd try at the map, u just have to hold the shield belt in this map to really win it. add me tails of u wnna play. srry bout multi posting ive been working all day and its late.

Comment

Hiting shock combos on the PS3 isn't that hard. You just have to practice. Just go into instant action, pick a random map, put infinite ammo, and start comboing randomly. I'm not very consistent, but I can hit moving shock combos.

Comment

internal issues. yea i'll be gettin 202 points at reflection in pub games still.
                                i will see you there

Comment

Working...
                                X