Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy tricks in the ini files!

Hey! xD
    While reading the threads in this forum, I often find someone saying : "Yes, if you change this to that in that .ini file, you get this". All handy little stuff.
    Could someone tell me some as I forgot all of them? I remember one that would make you be able to see an invisible nightshade! Etc. It'd be great if you tell me this. Thanks.

Most of the tweaks were for graphical perposes. The Nightshade one was when you turned down the World Settings, I think it was 2 or lower, you couldn't see the distortion effect it had while invisible. This was because the bloom effect was allowed only be either on or off from the in game settings. So the tweaks allowed users to turn off the bloom but still be able to see the distortion effect of the Nightshade. Just download the UT Tweaker and it will allow you to make all the changes without having to open each of the .ini files.

Comment

thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by AcidVenom View Post
        Just download the UT Tweaker and it will allow you to make all the changes without having to open each of the .ini files.
        Where can i get that UT Tweaker?

Comment

Originally posted by WeeDee View Post
          Where can i get that UT Tweaker?
          from my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
            from my signature

****...What's happening with FileFront?It always refuses my download requests...May i ask for another mirror?

Comment

search in google mate
              there you find many mirrors

Comment

Working...
              X