Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheild in necro?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sheild in necro?

    I'm tryin ta remember, are there sheilds or body armor pickups or whatever ya call em in necro?
    Anyway, i was playin necropolis and these 3 players kept havin lots of gold sheild glow every time they got shot, and shot, and shot, and shot, and i'm wonderin if this was a sheild hack? And if there is such a thing? Then in sandstorm, same server, same 3 players, my rocket launcher wouldn't lock onto their furies. Anybody else notice or heard anything?

    #2
    Opposite side from the darkwalker is 50 armour. Also you might of been playing with mods or something. Max on Necro is 199 health with 50 armour and sandstorm is 199 with 80 armour.

    In sandstorm get a longbow!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
      Opposite side from the darkwalker is 50 armour. Also you might of been playing with mods or something. Max on Necro is 199 health with 50 armour and sandstorm is 199 with 80 armour.

      In sandstorm get a longbow!!!
      Yes, opposite from the Walker in the pond is a Body Armor of 50 on a small circular ledge. On the other side, there is also one.

      Comment


        #4
        Right, right. Shield in the pond. Thx. I knew that. Doh! Tired from work i guess.
        No avril reload on sandstorm. And i played while ago & my rocket launcher was locking on ta furies and takin a few out. This was after i'd used up my 5 avrils.
        Maybe it was a mod or somethin. Somethin felt off about the games. Other people were complainin about these 3 as well. Not real important. Just somethin weird i noticed.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Wasted Time View Post
          Right, right. Shield in the pond. Thx. I knew that. Doh! Tired from work i guess.
          No avril reload on sandstorm. And i played while ago & my rocket launcher was locking on ta furies and takin a few out. This was after i'd used up my 5 avrils.
          Maybe it was a mod or somethin. Somethin felt off about the games. Other people were complainin about these 3 as well. Not real important. Just somethin weird i noticed.
          There is AVRiL reload, get the berserk!

          Comment


            #6
            Again, doh! Berserk tops off all the weapons ya have. Yep. It was there. I just couldn't put the peices together. Thx LUNCHY.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Wasted Time View Post
              Again, doh! Berserk tops off all the weapons ya have. Yep. It was there. I just couldn't put the peices together. Thx LUNCHY.
              No prob, also, what I do is grab a viper, go up the three steps in the middle, an then build up speed, jump, and land on the tower an get the berserk!

              Comment


                #8
                You can also climb the wall behind with a viper. Jump from the broken roof thing above DW with a viper, and lift jump with jump boots.

                Comment


                  #9
                  berserk gives ya ammo on ur current weapons? lol i never knew that

                  Comment


                    #10
                    yep full ammo on every weapon

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X