This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 different stats

Yes,i, have, 4, now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i see em, i have 3 others,,,,,,,,,, that should be added to my original, why is this happening, i have veiwed em when i start up the game, then i do a restart and its ok, but you go to enemydown and it picks up 2 stats, egzacly the same.

Try: more punctuation, less typos, correct english, complete sentences
    Then we might be able to answer whatever question it is you are having.
    Good luck

Comment

Look I waz asking a question, not expecting the grammar police to jump on me back, its not to bad to understand gosh chill 4real.

Comment

but we still can't figure what exactly you are asking...your question didn't even have a question mark in it. i've got stat issues too, so your problem might be of concern to me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SKUNDERbau View Post
          Yes,i, have, 4, now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i see em, i have 3 others,,,,,,,,,, that should be added to my original, why is this happening, i have veiwed em when i start up the game, then i do a restart and its ok, but you go to enemydown and it picks up 2 stats, egzacly the same.
          Can't understand what you are trying to get at...

Comment

Dude... the guy may have horrible sentence structuring but it's very easy to understand what he is saying if you read it....

He is simply saying that he has 4 stats under the same name, such as

SKUNDERbau kills = 500 deaths = 200
            SKUNDERbau kills = 550 deaths = 150
            SKUNDERbau kills = 600 deaths = 400
            SKUNDERbau kills = 100 deaths = 100

When he searches his name in enemydown, all 4 of these identical names pop up. He is saying that the kill and death values for these stats should be added up and put into one stat slot. He is correct, and this is a bug.

Was that so hard?

Comment

This happened to me a few times, within a week the second name was gone, and only the one name existed.

Comment

I have a theory on why this happens to soem people, particularlly people who load into maps after the map has started (aka not there in the very first second of the map play) but no one from epic has replied to the thread.

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=613188

Please Epic, look at this thread I am posting a link to and respond. For those who like seeing stats, it very well may be why ALOT of peoples stats aren't always being reported.

My second post in the thread discusses the theory I have. This seems to be a bug in which the possible cause has gone under the radar.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE POST EPIC

Comment

stats are for loosers !!!

Comment

Yah, do people even look at those things? Like, you know if your good or not without looking at that useless ****.

Comment

I feel stats are useless - my thoughts on why are simply this . . . . sometimes when I am playing - I am HOT and sometimes I am COLD. Their are days when I seem to be invincible, and some days I cannot even kill myself, so on those types of days - if I was keeping tabs on my stats, I would either be totally impressed with myself or totally depressed with myself. If I look over the averages for the day/week/month - then things don't look so bad - but then again - compared to who??? somebody who is HOT that day/week/month???? or the opposite??? - I feel they are useless and people need them to inflate their own egos. . . . that is my 2 cents . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X