death massages in VCTF and WAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

death massages in VCTF and WAR?

is it possible to have death massages in these gametypes, or am i missing something? im talking about ''[name] was shreded by [name]'s flak cannon'' (or somth like that) messages that r in DM and TDM. do i have to ini or what, cuz i saw these messages on youtube in VCTF vids few times.

I want a death massage, I bet it feels great.

Comment

Try messing with these sections in the UTGame.ini file (located in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\).

[UTGame.UTDeathMessage]
      bNoConsoleDeathMessages=

[UTGame.UTTeamDeathMessage]
      bNoConsoleDeathMessages=

Comment

just haxx0r the inis like "%k killed %o - sniper"

Comment

Originally posted by jjz View Post
          I want a death massage, I bet it feels great.
          yea for me it would feel great coz i kill more ppl in war and vctf on foot than dm and stuff

Comment

First we start off with a gentle impact hammer massage to the back. Then we shoot a shock combo at your spine to flex out those stuffs and aches. Finally we lay a spidermine trap on you so those handy spiders give you a very relaxing multimassage.

This cheap and chearful package only costs £100! GET IT!

Note: At the time of writting only 99% of spidermines drill into their clients back. We are fixing this, but don't be put off thank you!

Comment

LOL well I dont give a **** who killed who in warfare its a team game where the amount of kills aint that important. Good thing they left it out

Comment

In vCTF is usefull if, for example, you know who is in enemy tank or who is chaising you. Information about that player being killed is crucial
                Check your UTGame.ini file and set
                bNoConsoleDeathMessages=false
                every time you see that variable.

Because you will be spammed by death messages, you might also want to increase the ConsoleMessageCount variable. Otherwise if someone says something it may quickly dissapear.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium_Atratum View Post
                  In vCTF is usefull if, for example, you know who is in enemy tank or who is chasing you. Information about that player being killed is crucial
                  Check your UTGame.ini file and set
                  bNoConsoleDeathMessages=false
                  every time you see that variable.

Because you will be spammed by death messages, you might also want to increase the ConsoleMessageCount variable. Otherwise if someone says something it may quickly dissapear.
                  then where do i find ConsoleMessageCount? ini is so full of all kind of stuff in it.

EDIT oh, found it , its in [Engine.HUD], thx, ill try it

Comment

Originally posted by SHRD444 View Post
                    then where do i find ConsoleMessageCount? ini is so full of all kind of stuff in it.

EDIT oh, found it , its in [Engine.HUD], thx, ill try it
                    If you want to find something. Ctrl + C the thing you want to find, then go to the file and press Ctrl + F. Then Ctrl + V and then Enter. Voila, the computer found it for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X