No announcement yet.

UT3 Vehicles are great, but one is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about trying to make some sort of bike for the MSU contest. Something like this as a Necris equivalent of the Scorpion that can boost, make mincemeat of Mantas and Vipers, etc. It'll be ages before I have the time to dedicate to that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Setheran View Post
      I was thinking about trying to make some sort of bike for the MSU contest. Something like this as a Necris equivalent of the Scorpion that can boost, make mincemeat of Mantas and Vipers, etc. It'll be ages before I have the time to dedicate to that, though.
      Unauthorized direct link.

Comment

UT2004 had lots of custom vehicles. I am sure it's just a matter of time before we start seeing these things. But, FYI, a motorcycle with 2 or 3 wheels would not be very useful. Motorcycles would be totally useless on Warfare maps. It's very obvious to me and I have been riding motorcycles for 30+ years both on and off road.

Viper >>> motorcycle with 2 or 3 wheels

I now have just over 11 hours in a viper and I am still just learning what all it can do. I figure it takes at least 36-48 hours to really master it. The Viper RULES!

Comment

What about the one from Halo 3 (Idk if it was in the previous 2 games) Its like a treading bike that goes really fast in comparison to the other vehicles, idk the name though. It would need to be tweaked up though, b/c it doesn't have any guns on it.

Comment

Originally posted by xPloSiV View Post
            ^^ Yep i'd like to see a Necris super-vehicle like the Axon Leiathan
            You did... In Crysis

Comment

What happened to the Necris Cicada the one we saw in the original Onyx Coast Trailer in '07?

Comment

Working...
              X