UT3 Vehicles are great, but one is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Vehicles are great, but one is missing

They have pretty much everything going: cars, tanks, aircraft types, hovercraft (manta), even a bloody skateboard. Not to mention all the Necris stuff. BUT, there isn't a motorcycle. Wouldn't it be great if they had an enduro bike. They could make it go a little faster than a Scorpion, maybe shoot like one and have a self-destruct that makes a bit less damage. It would be a smaller target and harder to hit.

You could even use the mouse to make it lean into corners kinda like the hoverboard. Maybe they could even make it roost out of the corners. Even better, they could build in some way that you could make it wheelie so you can go over some objects.

Yup, UT4 HAS to have a motorcyle!

Any opinions? Any other vehicles people would like to see?

The viper = motorcycle?

Comment

Someone here in the forum made a bike model for his UT3 video, it's a really cool model.
      IIRC he thinks about making the bike a real ingame model, fully armed and driveable.
      A bike close to the bikes from Extreme G or the Nod bike would be very cool and it would fit in UT3 with all the other great vehicles.

Comment

i reckon the viper could be classed as UT3's motorcycle....
        what i'm wondering, will UT4 (if there is one) have the necris vehicles aswell as the axon ones?

Comment

A toilet car perhaps.

Golf Cart? Segway? Unicycle?

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
            A toilet car perhaps.

Golf Cart? Segway? Unicycle?
            yeah segway jousting...razer scooters? pogo sticks?
            all kidding aside, some variant of motorbike could be cool...

Comment

Originally posted by gordo5 View Post
              They have pretty much everything going: cars, tanks, aircraft types, hovercraft (manta), even a bloody skateboard. Not to mention all the Necris stuff. BUT, there isn't a motorcycle. Wouldn't it be great if they had an enduro bike. They could make it go a little faster than a Scorpion, maybe shoot like one and have a self-destruct that makes a bit less damage. It would be a smaller target and harder to hit.

You could even use the mouse to make it lean into corners kinda like the hoverboard. Maybe they could even make it roost out of the corners. Even better, they could build in some way that you could make it wheelie so you can go over some objects.

Yup, UT4 HAS to have a motorcyle!

Any opinions? Any other vehicles people would like to see?
              ^^ Yep i'd like to see a Necris super-vehicle like the Axon Leiathan

Comment

A monowheel would be cool too. Against a dark background anybody?

Comment

I have an idea for a Necris vehicle. I could only attempt to draw it. Just can't really do mechanical stuff. Bleh

Comment

A bike close to the bikes from Extreme G
                    That's a great idea for a mod! Sadly i can't do anything about it

Comment

if its gonna have wheels its axon no doubt

Comment

Pogo stick ftw.

Comment

Submarine or Boat. Could only play a few levels i guess, lol just an idea.

Also I'd say the viper is kinda like a motorbike.

Comment

A few of you have suggested the Viper is kinda like the motorcycle for ut3 and I can see why people say that rereading my initial post, but I was actually imagining something with two wheels. The problem with the viper is that is turns so slow. An enduro style bike (or any bike with the right rider for that matter) can turn on a dime. Just lock the front brake, gas it hard and let the back end spin out. The viper is pretty clumsy at slow tight stuff.

Comment

I don't know. Of all things, UT4 doesn't need more vehicles, it needs less, but I do agree a motorcycle would be nice to have.

Comment

Working...
                              X