Attention all PS3 UT3 1v1 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Fisted is just a poor mutation of Phrantic from Quake3/Doom3/Quake4, Penetrated is alright, but a bit small for my tastes. Good to see that somebody cares enough to port the maps though I guess

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good i will go and get them and we are currently working on Rankin just for ****s and giggles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ja1lb1rd View Post
    DM-Fisted and DM-Penetrated
    Who names these maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll get them, I guess it'll be fun to face you guys in a new environment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When did Fisted become a good 1v1 map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    interestingly, I cooked fisted-se and penetrated a few weeks ago for the ps3, but was waiting a response from the author before I made a public post about it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Attention all PS3 UT3 1v1 Players

Attention all PS3 UT3 1v1 Players

Today, two of the best 1v1 maps have finally been cooked for PS3. DM-Fisted and DM-Penetrated are now available for PS3 users. For those of you who dont know, both of these maps were used competitively in the PC 1v1 community and can really help to bring something new to the dueling scene. These maps are a part of a rather large map pack, so when you download them, you're getting a bunch of maps with them. Although I personally just made sure I got these two. Anyway I would love to put these in our dedicated duel server's map list so we really need you guys to get them otherwise some noobs can vote for it and anyone who doesnt have to map will just get booted and the server can get stuck on that map. Anyway if you run into trouble downloading them, hit me up on aim-theb1rdisfna or xfire-ja1lb1rd and I can help you out. Thanx

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16ELHKV4
Working...
X