• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This topic has answered a question of my own. Thnx ATX

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    I'm glad they forced us to have just one nick. Too much people abused it on 99 and 2k4 on publics.
    idd and if u kill "Taboen" u rly killed him not just a fake :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    hehehehe, if the server is running ABT you can put mutate in front of it and it works. Most competetive servers for clanwars and pugs etc, are running ABT so. I've seen it on publics aswell.
    The only thing in ABT that is even remotely interesting is the autoscreenshot feature...and it is not interesting enough to be worth the hassle of putting it on my server and requiring everyone who joins it to have it.
    Originally posted by Esteem View Post
    thats why you keep your clan tag in the clan tag space in player options, and not in your account name :/
    I cannot put my clan tag in the area provided for that purpose. If I try to do so, it is not displayed correctly -- my clan tag is not [DvT] nor is it [{DvT}].

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
    hey broken, flak changed my forums name, took off the clan-tag. ask him, and im sure hed be happy to do it for you. thank you so much flak!
    just send him a pm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey broken, flak changed my forums name, took off the clan-tag. ask him, and im sure hed be happy to do it for you. thank you so much flak!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats why you keep your clan tag in the clan tag space in player options, and not in your account name :/
    thats when the owner of the clan should question if that person should be in the clan...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm glad they forced us to have just one nick. Too much people abused it on 99 and 2k4 on publics.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your right, 100%

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
    You almost remember correctly...the "mutate" isn't needed...except for one problem...
    [shot]http://epic.dvts.org/setname.jpg[/shot]

It doesn't work.
    hehehehe, if the server is running ABT you can put mutate in front of it and it works. Most competetive servers for clanwars and pugs etc, are running ABT so. I've seen it on publics aswell.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's a screenshot of the UT3 console, not IRC

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this isnt IRC....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mega_d0peman View Post
    the console command on PC at least - is something like

mutate setname Nick_here

if I remember correctly.
    You almost remember correctly...the "mutate" isn't needed...except for one problem...
    [shot]http://epic.dvts.org/setname.jpg[/shot]

It doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the console command on PC at least - is something like

mutate setname Nick_here

if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i feel your pain, both on this site and in-game. I made a new game login name and I'll guess I'll message an admin here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X