No announcement yet.

changing your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel your pain, both on this site and in-game. I made a new game login name and I'll guess I'll message an admin here.

Comment

the console command on PC at least - is something like

mutate setname Nick_here

if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by mega_d0peman View Post
        the console command on PC at least - is something like

mutate setname Nick_here

if I remember correctly.
        You almost remember correctly...the "mutate" isn't needed...except for one problem...
        [shot]http://epic.dvts.org/setname.jpg[/shot]

It doesn't work.

Comment

this isnt IRC....

Comment

it's a screenshot of the UT3 console, not IRC

Comment

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
              You almost remember correctly...the "mutate" isn't needed...except for one problem...
              [shot]http://epic.dvts.org/setname.jpg[/shot]

It doesn't work.
              hehehehe, if the server is running ABT you can put mutate in front of it and it works. Most competetive servers for clanwars and pugs etc, are running ABT so. I've seen it on publics aswell.

Comment

thats why you keep your clan tag in the clan tag space in player options, and not in your account name :/

Comment

Originally posted by Esteem View Post
                  thats why you keep your clan tag in the clan tag space in player options, and not in your account name :/
                  your right, 100%

Comment

I'm glad they forced us to have just one nick. Too much people abused it on 99 and 2k4 on publics.

Comment

thats when the owner of the clan should question if that person should be in the clan...

Comment

hey broken, flak changed my forums name, took off the clan-tag. ask him, and im sure hed be happy to do it for you. thank you so much flak!

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                          hey broken, flak changed my forums name, took off the clan-tag. ask him, and im sure hed be happy to do it for you. thank you so much flak!
                          just send him a pm?

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                            hehehehe, if the server is running ABT you can put mutate in front of it and it works. Most competetive servers for clanwars and pugs etc, are running ABT so. I've seen it on publics aswell.
                            The only thing in ABT that is even remotely interesting is the autoscreenshot feature...and it is not interesting enough to be worth the hassle of putting it on my server and requiring everyone who joins it to have it.
                            I cannot put my clan tag in the area provided for that purpose. If I try to do so, it is not displayed correctly -- my clan tag is not [DvT] nor is it [{DvT}].

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                              I'm glad they forced us to have just one nick. Too much people abused it on 99 and 2k4 on publics.
                              idd and if u kill "Taboen" u rly killed him not just a fake :P

Comment

This topic has answered a question of my own. Thnx ATX

Comment

Working...
                                X