• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    If the date gets pushed back again, I might just cry. :*(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by snelly View Post
    to be honest ive seen 4 release dates from different places and they are the 1st july 4th july 7th july and the 11th july does anyone know which 1 of these is the right 1, ive being waiting so long for the 360 version to come out and i really cant wait, i know u guys are sayin the 7th july but is that a rock solid date?
    Hopefully, this answers your question.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=614142

Leave a comment:

• replied
    to be honest ive seen 4 release dates from different places and they are the 1st july 4th july 7th july and the 11th july does anyone know which 1 of these is the right 1, ive being waiting so long for the 360 version to come out and i really cant wait, i know u guys are sayin the 7th july but is that a rock solid date?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    Ah-ah. That means nothing, though. They'll post whatever they want to coax you into a pre-order.
    IGN, Gamefaqs, that new article from Gamespot, etc. all have it listed as July 7th.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can get those Strongest link award offline? Else it would be very hard

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^ ^

That is some funny **** indeed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So the other new character is a female Ronin, huh. So much for all the Malcolm claims.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also the latest preview from gamespot for the game says so too.

http://au.gamespot.com/xbox360/actio...0&subj=6192231

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
    The "Goo God" award could also be named 'Peter North.'
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah-ah. That means nothing, though. They'll post whatever they want to coax you into a pre-order.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    We haven't received word of it going gold yet, so I doubt it's being packaged now. Where'd you get July 7th, anyway?
    Gamestop has UT3 listed as a July 7th release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post
    "Don't taze me bro."

-lol

Hopefully July 7th is the release. If so, the game's probably being printed and packaged around now.
    We haven't received word of it going gold yet, so I doubt it's being packaged now. Where'd you get July 7th, anyway?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont get your hopes up...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "Don't taze me bro."

-lol

Hopefully July 7th is the release. If so, the game's probably being printed and packaged around now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That means that the game is coming out soon, cause they dont usually release the achievements until the games pretty much ready.

Cant wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X