• Show
Clear All

DOM Release Date

BU Thread

This is great news!

That is all...

will this be on the 360 verison as well

Comment

Seeing the screenshot of DOM-Condemned really brings back the memories of playing UT99 back when I was still in my teens. That map was so fun back then. I remember spawn killing people by continually lobbing six packs of rockets at the minigun spot. Sending goo up into the high spawn area near the biorifle spawn spot almost always ensured that hilarity would ensue.

Comment

Originally posted by callmecrazy View Post
        will this be on the 360 verison as well
        In short, no. This is something the community is bringing back, so unless M$ allows the user created mods and stuff... You're out of luck, sorry.

Comment

this is spectacular! gharden was a great one as well back in the days. my favorite was the one that was a giant cave or tomb that had standing water, vines and other vegetation draped over everything, and elevated wooden plank walkways...it was very greenish. i cannot think of the name of it and i don't have UTGOTY installed here at work. i would play that one over and over and over again. it is cool they are using the original looking x-markers as well.

Comment

Is this Domination Reloaded or a different version?

Comment

wooohoooo!!!

Are there new announcer voices as well?
              Is it domination classic or double dom?

Comment

\\\\\\\o//////

yay!

maybe epic can implement it through patch

Comment

I was following this mod for a while, then lost interest when map screenshots seemed to indicate a relatively low build quality. I was obviously mistaken, because those promotional shots look awesome.

DDOM wasn't all that fun, so I can't wait to play classic DOM again.

Edit: Nevermind, that was DOM Reloaded I was thinking of. This (UT3DOM) looks much better.

Comment

Is this for Ps3 or PC or both??

Comment

It's my favourite UT99 game type

Comment

DOM-Lament <3!!!

not forget to mention Gharden lolz

Comment

yayyyy dom, yayyy! more awesomeness!

Comment

The map condemned is awesome. I believe that the UT99 version captures the very essence of the original UT - there's enough room for the more skilled players to dominate but it's also spammy, has plenty of spawn killing opportunities, and is just non stop action (if you have enough players on).

Comment

Originally posted by AcidVenom View Post
                              In short, no. This is something the community is bringing back, so unless M$ allows the user created mods and stuff... You're out of luck, sorry.
                              suxs for me but one can hope right

Comment

Working...
                              X