Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by julianwelton View Post
    Well I called it I knew there would be a simple explanation that would make me look stupid. I'm going to kick my friends *** tomorrow I was asking him how to play and one of the things he mentioned was down on the D-Pad is your Hoverboard well thanks everyone for your help anyway.
    he might have set up his controller that way but if you havent changed any settings on your controller for you its the square button!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by julianwelton View Post
    Well I called it I knew there would be a simple explanation that would make me look stupid. I'm going to kick my friends *** tomorrow I was asking him how to play and one of the things he mentioned was down on the D-Pad is your Hoverboard well thanks everyone for your help anyway.
    lmao what a jerk

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
    no, down on d-pad is fake death, spuare (default) is to use your h.b.!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no, down on d-pad is fake death, spuare (default) is to use your h.b.!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I tried it with no enemies so damage isn't the problem. I started a match with no enemies and used different characters and the result was always the same whenever I try to use my hoverboard (Which is down on the D-Pad Correct) and I would instantly ragdoll to the floor I don't know what the problem is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After 258 posts I would hope this wasn't the real explanation!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any damage you take, save for some minor falling or velocity-related damage or you are wearing the shield belt, will cause you to tumble off the hoverboard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you get shot, you will tumble off your hoverboard, and fall to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Hoverboard Problem (PS3)

Hoverboard Problem (PS3)

Ok there is probably a simple explanation for this, but in the game whether it be in campaign or in multiplayer I cant seem to use my hoverboard my character kind of just ragdolls to the ground does anyone know why? sorry if this is a dumb question I just got the game yesterday and couldn't see what the problem was.
Working...
X