Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i tried out the beta patch, and i found something really really bad

they've enabled bots to use the link gun alt fire, but they always hit, even on low skill

this makes playing against bots REALLY annoying because the link gun is a powerful weapon. if enemy bot has link gun, you're dead

please, reduce their accuracy with the link gun alt fire because it kinda breaks bot play

try to enter the enemy base on Kargo, you'll know what i mean

if i don't get a response soon from epic, i would even send a pm to wartourist

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Patch 1.3 has a strong chance of breaking mod debugging support until I find a way to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mjordan View Post
    Great. I can't wait. The 1.3 patch includes all previous patches, right?
    Yes it does, meaning if you reinstall ut3 you only need to install the latest patch to update UT3 to the newest version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great. I can't wait. The 1.3 patch includes all previous patches, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are we there yet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UTzone
    The download is now almost by Jeff Morris officially released!
    Hi everyone. As of right now we know of no issues with v1.3 beta 5 that would prevent us from blessing it and making it official.
    Please let us know immediately if you know of something that used to work and was broken by v1.3 beta 5, or something in the fix list that isn't actually fixed.
    at last 1.3 is near.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well the pics for the BP maps still need to be fixed ... like they are on the 360 version ... they are still the same generic gametype pics and not a pic of the actual level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hopefully the release is Imminent, there are some good fixes in this patch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
    So anyone know if there's some critical bugs in the 1.3 beta4 or does the release of 1.3 look to happen pretty soon?
    I played around with the patch yesterday, and I didn't notice anything wrong. Motion blur is just right, it's a very subtle effect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
    So anyone know if there's some critical bugs in the 1.3 beta4 or does the release of 1.3 look to happen pretty soon?
    I'm wondering the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nope, works fine with me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Installed patch 1.3 beta 4 yesterday, and the crosshair scaling stuff isnt working anymore. Is it just me ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well it IS a beta patch ofcourse... actually they shouldn't be out to the public to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a problem with the 1.3 beta 3. It keeps asking me for my password (never had this problem with older versions). I do not want to save my pass because of other people playing on my pc.

I uncheck the box - but since patch beta 3 it does not remember this.
    I have installed mapmixer (also with beta 2 --> no problems there)

Anyone else experience this? Try unchecking the save password box and see if it remembers?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X