Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I download really incredible demos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I download really incredible demos?

I have a new high end system - but don't have the time to play online much. I'd like to playback some intense demos in UT3 overnight to see if everything is cool. The more players and more different maps the better.

First, anyone know where to find the demos? googling is tough as every link goes to the UT3 demo itself.

Second, how can I loop a demo indefinitely?

Thanks?

You could ask a few people in the competitive scene for some demos. They're required for matches. Hit up www.zerofrag.com and you might be able to get the Warfare of the Nations demo. 14v14 Floodgate and Downtown. Go to www.unrealgamingleague.com and you could get some demos from there probably. Also I think jjz is putting together some frag videos right now so he should have some DM demos. He may read this thread and respond, if not hit him up at at www.umgleague.com.

Comment

I don't know how incredible they are, but there are some Warfare demos here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611596

Comment

come on irc and PM some people, some server admins have server side demos.

Comment

You only have to look here.

Comment

It's been talked about many times before, but Epic needs to release a new, better demo. There's no easier way to boost the sales.

Comment

I know! i think i might make a thread saying - u need to make a better demo - and stating that the money that they'd make would be < the effort required to make it.

I mean - people judge games from demos. I wanted to get a game - so i thought hmm ill get the demo and ask around aswll.

But back on topic - OP> u can always try youtube - not always great or intense but there r demos there - i'd also reccomened zero.frag.

Comment

for europe: www.justwarfare.com

Comment

Working...
                X