Still Number 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Number 1

After all the hype and bs (which is still going on along with ignorance), after all
    the releases. PS3/PC UT3 is the top shelp pick FPS shooter on the market.

Thanks for making such a futuristic fun and deathly awesome game.

**and to think, UT3 has been out since December 07** guess you have to

get a taste of all the other offerings out there then realization of UT3's greatness
    should be apparent. If not your just not a UT3 player or I love the game

waaaay to much. Thanks Epic! Anybody else think UT3 is dominant over

all the other FPS offerings? Sometimes the grass is already greener where

your at.

UT3=AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

^^^ what she said!!

Comment

Maybe after another patch or two everyone can join in this UT3 lovefest, for now however there are still far too many rough edges.

Comment

PS3/PC UT3 is the top shelf pick FPS shooter on the market.
          Can you link to where you read this?

I'm not doubting you, I love UT3 and would like to read the original source of this information. I can perhaps use it to convince people to buy it...

Comment

its' an awesome game!, just like they say needs some patches and some of the awesome community made maps and weapons to make it "unreal"

Chef

Comment

I luv this game & am thankful to epic and all the modmakers. Tried a few others but they seemed a bit slow and/or cartoony in the looks and feels departments.
              And this game is way deeper than it seems. It is just a game for entertainment i know, but the things that are not obvious, & take time ta find out about & learn how ta use just keep on comin. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
                After all the hype and bs (which is still going on along with ignorance), after all
                the releases. PS3/PC UT3 is the top shelp pick FPS shooter on the market.

Thanks for making such a futuristic fun and deathly awesome game.

**and to think, UT3 has been out since December 07** guess you have to

get a taste of all the other offerings out there then realization of UT3's greatness
                should be apparent. If not your just not a UT3 player or I love the game

waaaay to much. Thanks Epic! Anybody else think UT3 is dominant over

all the other FPS offerings? Sometimes the grass is already greener where

your at.

HAZE is a Joke. Nero1 getr registerd on GAme Battles.com and help set up some ladders for competitve play. All the elites hang out there.

Comment

As of now, half of our clan can't play it because it's such a resource hog, and of those that can, half have stopped playing because of the bugs and hitches and such. Maybe once the modder community starts cranking up to full steam, UT3 will come into it's own. Right now, though, I've had more fun on 2K4.

Comment

Sounds like you just need better machines.

UT3 is pretty much the only game I keep playing in spite of how much it crashes.

Comment

the only bad thing about UT3 is the very very very poor communtiy...If I get a dime for everytime I see a thread about how they think Epic screwed UT up, how much more patches we need etc. etc. I would be laughing at Bill Gates because he'd be a hobo compared to me.

so the only thing UT3 is the community to accept progression and love this great game

Comment

Originally posted by Justme600 View Post
                        the only bad thing about UT3 is the very very very poor communtiy...If I get a dime for everytime I see a thread about how they think Epic screwed UT up, how much more patches we need etc. etc. I would be laughing at Bill Gates because he'd be a hobo compared to me.

so the only thing UT3 is the community to accept progression and love this great game
                        We need copetitve ladders as well.

Comment

UT3 is fun but has a lot of potential as of yet unrevealed, patches will sort things out.

Comment

the patches will help to continue to polish this rough diamond. the modders and mappers will continue to cut new and beautiful facets in our gem, and we will all continue to revel in the glory of this treasure of ours...

Comment

Maybe if they cook up a patch that puts back in all the things they stripped out that made it's predecessor such a great game for so long. Trading in all the stuff we lost just for the improved visuals doesn't seem like a fair trade to me. Judging by how many UT clans have re-opened 2k4 servers, or switched back or to another game entirely, leads me to believe I'm not the only one who thinks that. You can't expect loyalty from a gaming community when the game developer fails to deliver. This isn't progression, it's a step backwards - or sideways at best

Comment

Working...
                              X