k1 vCTF Frag Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k1 vCTF Frag Video

A fun montage of Team k1 (PC) vCTF frags. It is only 3 days worth of fraps footage, and a days work of video editing, both of which is completely new to me.

Anywho, enjoy.

http://files.filefront.com/k1+Frag+V.../fileinfo.html

I will add a mirror later.

Also feel free to visit the vCTF Community site: vCTFHeroes.com

Any users are welcome, PC or PS3/Xbox360

oh snap. downloading.

Comment

The beginning with the old video effect is really boring. But when you stop using the effect and a new song starts, it's really, really really well. Great job!

Comment

Very nice, great action. Finally one w/ vCTF I really enjoyed watching Sensation Black

Comment

muhhh i got to learn those IH Jumpboots jump
          nice vid btw ^^

Comment

I love frag vids, thanks Ninja

Just Happy I'm not one of the deaths, and I know I was in some of them games so for me.

Comment

not a bad video for 3 days of content and 1 day of editing. great work.

Comment

Really nice video. The first part with black and white was boring, but after that all good.

Comment

Fun video! The shield jumps blew me away.

Comment

In my opinion Sensational Black is the best UT3 player going based on skill and technique. Amazing to watch and I bet he is an absolute nightmare to play against.

Comment

Ninja X. I recall that name.

Comment

I remember the first day I played UT3 Online was on vCTF Necropolis. We lost 5-0, with SensationBlack making 5/5 of the Red team's caps. I recall telling him to go find some pros to play with instead

Comment

In vctf, he might be a strong ctfer. He's not all that intense from what I've seen in dm .

Comment

Originally posted by jjz View Post
                            In vctf, he might be a strong ctfer. He's not all that intense from what I've seen in dm .
                            I suppose DMers wouldn't be as good in vCTF, all depends on what you're used to

Comment

Well, I was originally a vctf player and one of the most hated players in terms of my ability to kill everyone :P. Albeit mostly with berserk and a fury or raptor. I play for sensation's team in vctf, technically. I just never play vctf pubs anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X