Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am looking for really good players to practice up against(both pc/ps3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am looking for really good players to practice up against(both pc/ps3)

Hey guys, in order to improve a lot faster than what I seem to be doing right now, I am looking for a lot of different people that are really really good to play 1 v 1 against (either version). dd boots and myself will be playing each other on pc soon, but I'd also like to play Xellos and deadaim. For ps3 I want to pratice with deadaim, Lex is FNa, terry15 from FNa,am I missing any real good duelers?
    I'm only 15 atm and am trying to get better, so I want to play with the best. This will also show me how good I am thus far (I remember one duel on judith I beat Helscream 15 to 5 before he quit, the frag limit was set to 20), and I'm told helscream is really good. Anybody willing? Also, does anybody know if stryfe is still playing, I'd love to get in touch with him if so....

Whats your PSN Im always up for duels or some tdm

Comment

I'll duel you pc some.

jjz21 on xfire

#ruin on irc.gameradius.net

Comment

Originally posted by xioLence View Post
        Whats your PSN Im always up for duels or some tdm
        aphex_v66y is PSN. I have only installed ut3, and need a better grfx card to run it, so the pc version will have to wait for 2 weeks. (next paycheck)

Comment

Originally posted by R-66Y View Post
          Hey guys, in order to improve a lot faster than what I seem to be doing right now, I am looking for a lot of different people that are really really good to play 1 v 1 against (either version). dd boots and myself will be playing each other on pc soon, but I'd also like to play Xellos and deadaim. For ps3 I want to pratice with deadaim, Lex is FNa, terry15 from FNa,am I missing any real good duelers?
          I'm only 15 atm and am trying to get better, so I want to play with the best. This will also show me how good I am thus far (I remember one duel on judith I beat Helscream 15 to 5 before he quit, the frag limit was set to 20), and I'm told helscream is really good. Anybody willing? Also, does anybody know if stryfe is still playing, I'd love to get in touch with him if so....
          As far as the whole Helscream thing goes, he said the server was laggy as hell for him (which makes sense considering you are in the EU and he's from the southern United States) and Judith is a rather red level which lets the player on the red side blend into the background.

A lot of PS3 players have been playing duels recently so you should be able to get into some good matches, the FnA guys, Biofreaks, ICE and Quake Marines are all good duelists.

Comment

yeah r-66y most of us pc players use xfire to communicate which you can go to www.xfire.com to download it and setup a username then add buddies (mine is ddboots). also the pc players hang out on irc.gameradius.org #ut3tdm

Comment

AND THEY HANG OUT IN #RUIN on irc.gameradius.net

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                As far as the whole Helscream thing goes, he said the server was laggy as hell for him (which makes sense considering you are in the EU and he's from the southern United States) and Judith is a rather red level which lets the player on the red side blend into the background.

A lot of PS3 players have been playing duels recently so you should be able to get into some good matches, the FnA guys, Biofreaks, ICE and Quake Marines are all good duelists.
                I thought r-66 was from america?

Comment

yeah I am an american, I just now got a decent connection tho (16 down 2 up) which would explain why he lagged. I had no idea, so I'd also like to play against helscream a lot too since he is better than I had thought. Thanks to dd for giving me some irc locales, I'll start adding some xfire users as well. Does anyone use steam by chance?

Comment

iam realy looking forward to playing with good players.. but iam very far i could have lag PSN: AL-BAWI

Comment

Working...
                    X