Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamebattles is back

gamebattles UT3 Teams

REALLY lame they still have the same records from before !!

[edit] I wonder which ladders they plan to re-activate? Cannot really tell just yet.

wow! 8 pages of clans? where the hell did everyone go.

I obviously missed the big boom

Comment

how is that lame?... people act sometimes like this game just came out 2 months ago, it came out in dec

Comment

also just so you know im not just happy because it puts my clan on top of the ladder again, if i wanted to i would just changed the name on 2nd ammendment and kept our 6 victories, but im not overly worried about rank

Comment

Ok...this is going to sound like a total newbie question...but...

Who updates this information?

Nevermind...no such thing as stupid questions...just stupid people asking questions

Comment

Originally posted by ColombianCrusher View Post
            Ok...this is going to sound like a total newbie question...but...

Who updates this information?

Nevermind...no such thing as stupid questions...just stupid people asking questions
            not positive i understand your question but i think i do..

anyhow the losses are reported by the teams and gamebattles handles all the rest. its normal procedure to stick in the room after matches to allow time for pictures to be taken and most teams record their matches as well incase their is any dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
              not positive i understand your question but i think i do..

anyhow the losses are reported by the teams and gamebattles handles all the rest. its normal procedure to stick in the room after matches to allow time for pictures to be taken and most teams record their matches as well incase their is any dispute.

Yes, that was what I was trying to get at....sometimes I just type faster than I think....hence the confusing post.

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Well lets get some clan matches going, if they're going to put it up we should use it

Originally posted by tWc_imminent View Post
                wow! 8 pages of clans? where the hell did everyone go.

I obviously missed the big boom
                All clan ladders have a bunch of clans who sign up and never play, the same thing happened to UT3 pre-release, go look at the 360 ladder, I can guarantee you 3/4 of those teams will never play a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                  Well lets get some clan matches going, if they're going to put it up we should use it

All clan ladders have a bunch of clans who sign up and never play, the same thing happened to UT3 pre-release, go look at the 360 ladder, I can guarantee you 3/4 of those teams will never play a match.
                  its only a doubles ladder.. but everyone go sign up and we will probably see a clan ladder quickly

Comment

just doubles i guess i will have to find a teamate from the clan im in unless they dont plan to play on gb.

Comment

I don't really care about the rank, but I am sure glad they are back =). Because people on these forums have been needing gb for disputes... badly.

Comment

also just so you know im not just happy because it puts my clan on top of the ladder again, if i wanted to i would just changed the name on 2nd ammendment and kept our 6 victories, but im not overly worried about rank
                        lol @ 6-1...

do you know how many scrimmages we've won in the time that ladder was down bro?

therefor old results would be lame to me... i think you + fna would be the only teams around from b4... how would it not be lame to the rest of the community?

only my opinion - im sure your whole team would agree with yours - though i'm sure the old records would be erased when/if the clan ladder came back

Comment

Time to find a ps3 partner....any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
                            lol @ 6-1...

do you know how many scrimmages we've won in the time that ladder was down bro?

therefor old results would be lame to me... i think you + fna would be the only teams around from b4... how would it not be lame to the rest of the community?

only my opinion - im sure your whole team would agree with yours - though i'm sure the old records would be erased when/if the clan ladder came back

either way im not worried about it, the 6-1 team was us also but i dont care about the records i just wanna play

Comment

either way im not worried about it, the 6-1 team was us also but i dont care about the records i just wanna play
                              who did your one loss come against was it the underdogs

Comment

Working...
                              X