4v1 because it's fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4v1 because it's fun

After having so much fun seeing a top ps3 dueler fight a top pc dueler and the difference, I want to see more.

This time I want to see 4 PS3 players who have the game on PC fight a PC dueler in a tdm game 4vs1.

This will be a best out of 3 game, where the PS3 players can choose the first map and the tiebreaker map.

boots, again, has volunteered to be the PC player.

Any ps3 player takers?

Note: I'm not trying to cause a flame war or anything of the sort. I think it's fun as hell to watch these kinds of exhibition games.

^_^ this will be fun!

Comment

If your trying to make some sort of handicap match where the ps3 players have some sort of adavantage then you got this backwards, In a TDM 4v1 the guy by himself has the best chance of winning as he has 4 people he can kill where everone else can only kill one person. Might want to re think that.

Comment

you can 1v1 him too, thats fine

Comment

Originally posted by Teckniec View Post
          If your trying to make some sort of handicap match where the ps3 players have some sort of adavantage then you got this backwards, In a TDM 4v1 the guy by himself has the best chance of winning as he has 4 people he can kill where everone else can only kill one person. Might want to re think that.
          you obviously don't know anything about TDM or duels. with 4 people, the team of four has control of the map AT ALL TIMES, unless they don't control the map at all. to this day I haven't seen one PS3 player control anything on the map, so maybe they won't control it.

not to mention of the 234928473 disadvantages boots would have, including the fact that if he died, the team of 4 can play ping pong with the spawnpoints.

Comment

or a 4v4 can probably be arranged

Comment

You do realize that there is such a thing as working as a team... You don't have to go at him individually... Or is that how tdm is played on the ps3? :P

Esteem: Nah, 4v4 would be too unfair to people who don't play primary on the PC.

Comment

+1

10chars

Comment

4v4 PC vs PS3, even if PS3 players got to use consoles, would be 100 to 10.

I GUARANTEE IT

Comment

Are there any demo's around of boots playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Euxeus View Post
                      Are there any demo's around of boots playing?
                      i can duel some ppl 1v1 and make some serverside demos and upload them if you would like to watch them. actually i think i have access to a few serversides of myself. i'll try and get the links up tonight. if not...i'll get them up tomorrow

Comment

lol this thread brings the lols

Comment

yo josh. can i tell you a secret? i love you.

Comment

Originally posted by jjz View Post
                            After having so much fun seeing a top ps3 dueler fight a top pc dueler and the difference, I want to see more.

This time I want to see 4 PS3 players who have the game on PC fight a PC dueler in a tdm game 4vs1.

This will be a best out of 3 game, where the PS3 players can choose the first map and the tiebreaker map.

boots, again, has volunteered to be the PC player.

Any ps3 player takers?

Note: I'm not trying to cause a flame war or anything of the sort. I think it's fun as hell to watch these kinds of exhibition games.
                            unless the ps3 dueler uses KBM and PCSpeed mod its obvious they'll lose if they try pC. But a PCer on the Ps3, im betting on the ps3 guys

Comment

Originally posted by Phantaci View Post
                              unless the ps3 dueler uses KBM and PCSpeed mod its obvious they'll lose if they try pC. But a PCer on the Ps3, im betting on the ps3 guys
                              http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=613372

Comment

Working...
                              X