• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by HEYMAN View Post
    I have a challange!

jjz and boots vs. ME

Only catch is, no hackery into my network(cable modem), router, pc, or server manipulation.

I also have to be allowed to reload OS, no bugs cookies or otherwise that could affect my performance, thank you.
    pc or 360? either way i'll play you 1v1. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm by no means the best tdmer on PS3, but if any PC players do happen to have UT3 PS3, I'd be more than happy to play them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the fact the PS3 players have to stack on a single PC player is already admittance that they lost.

How can "the best" Ps3 players only have a chance against a PC player if they go 4 on 1. I mean, I don't even know if I would want to waste my time developing skills for a input device like a controller when even at my best I'm still inferior to someone else with a cheap *** keyboard and mouse. That's just me.

I mean, you're spending hundreds of hours becoming a master of a controller which is gimping you, so it's basically working extremely hard to be the least gimp of the gimp. I don't know, am I the only one who thinks that's kind of ludicrous? o_O

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HEYMAN View Post
    Only catch is, no hackery into my network(cable modem), router, pc, or server manipulation.
    I also have to be allowed to reload OS, no bugs cookies or otherwise that could affect my performance, thank you.
    errr what?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a challange!

jjz and boots vs. ME

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DEATH_MONSTER View Post
    how about one of the pc players come over and play on ps3 i dont feel like fixing my pc just to play ut3
    Then it should be 4 pc players vs 1 ps3 player on the ps3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they made this thread to make pc ut3 more popular by hopefully getting some console players to come over. it was meant for 1v4 pc tdm ut3. i never once said i could win 4v1 on console.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this thread is a source of constant entertainment for me. as a pc player who admitedly sucks like a new vacuum, i am curious to see how console players would fare against the pc players. i just had a chance to play a little on the 360, and i know for a fact that i would be at a huge disadvantage with a console controller. i also saw/felt the difference in game play speed. but i digress. the point is, i'm gonna watch this thread, and, hopefully(even though the bickering will likely never cease), i'd like to see some video of the action if and when it really goes down...i find it kind of odd that the 360 players have not thrown in thier two cents worth on this yet. wouldn't it be more of a level playing field if it was console player vs console player?(aside form the no cross platform thing...)?
    anyways, have a nice day, and let's be civil, because the common enemy is each other, not each other platform.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Esteem View Post
    no u r !

I Knew you would say something like this, I should have posted it too.

"/Me Waits for steem to make this thread even more retarded with his comments"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know you are by what am I?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no u r !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This thread is stupid.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @ esteem, i do go on there when im online, broken arm right now so im not playing vids, anyhow i dont talk trash in there either..

@ boots im just giving you **** because of the 4 threads you guys made because you beat me on my first day back in 3 months and my first day installing the pc version. i know you are a sick player and i dont doubt you will own on there, but obviously im gonna give you the same **** i got from you guys

plus its hilarious to see the tables turned.

anyhow i dont have beef with either of you guys, i took my loss now take yours

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think i could own ps3 players. and i suck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    actually deadaim that was my first time playing the xbox when i played him lmao. nice though. go ahead and add me i've only been playing ut3 on 360 for 4 days. we'll see how i do.

GamerTag: boots is Fn A

Leave a comment:

Working...
X