4v1 because it's fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEATH_MONSTER View Post
    how about one of the pc players come over and play on ps3 i dont feel like fixing my pc just to play ut3
    Then it should be 4 pc players vs 1 ps3 player on the ps3

Comment

I have a challange!

jjz and boots vs. ME

Only catch is, no hackery into my network(cable modem), router, pc, or server manipulation.

I also have to be allowed to reload OS, no bugs cookies or otherwise that could affect my performance, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by HEYMAN View Post
        Only catch is, no hackery into my network(cable modem), router, pc, or server manipulation.
        I also have to be allowed to reload OS, no bugs cookies or otherwise that could affect my performance, thank you.
        errr what?

Comment

I think the fact the PS3 players have to stack on a single PC player is already admittance that they lost.

How can "the best" Ps3 players only have a chance against a PC player if they go 4 on 1. I mean, I don't even know if I would want to waste my time developing skills for a input device like a controller when even at my best I'm still inferior to someone else with a cheap *** keyboard and mouse. That's just me.

I mean, you're spending hundreds of hours becoming a master of a controller which is gimping you, so it's basically working extremely hard to be the least gimp of the gimp. I don't know, am I the only one who thinks that's kind of ludicrous? o_O

Comment

I'm by no means the best tdmer on PS3, but if any PC players do happen to have UT3 PS3, I'd be more than happy to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by HEYMAN View Post
              I have a challange!

jjz and boots vs. ME

pc or 360? either way i'll play you 1v1. ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X