• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Severus View Post
    Start playing already, I wanna see some demos of *** busted ps3 players
    +1

i <3 10 chars

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
      4v4 PC vs PS3, even if PS3 players got to use consoles, would be 100 to 10.

I GUARANTEE IT
      What's the point then?

Comment

To see massive rape?

Comment

um lol it was my first 1on1 in like 4 months, there are probably 50 other ps3 players that would of done better then me, i just hopped right back into the game and brand spanking new to pc you guys are ridiculous.

edit: done talking **** on here, msg me if you really must talk ****

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
            Deadaim is not the best by far.

Try LeX_FN_A or TeRrry15_Z. Cujo, Jook, and Jailbird from FNA are solid players as well. I have not had the chance to play Crab from FNA yet though. I heard he was good as well.
            acctually i am the best on the ps3, other notables are lex maiden and terry, but lol i come back day one and im suppose to be the ps3 representive? hell no plenty of people have been playing alot and would of put up a much better game.

and homie_rot have u ever even played me or are you just assuming that? it looks like you just labeled everyone from fna and assume they are the best, they are deffinetly some of the best players but just because your from the xbox and they are you are promoting them.

Comment

JJ what is the point of these threads? Of course it is going to be massive rape. is not even about PC players vs PS3 players. you talking about top ut players that have been playing since ut99. PS3 Players are all newbs, sorry. not trying to take anything from them, but they are new to the series this is the first game for the PS3. they don't know about map control, spawn rape, double teaming, etc. You can't compare ps3 players with boots who has been playing ut since UT99. we play at a whole different level dude. we're not even in the same catergory than most people who frequent these boards and play this game on PC for the matter.

All of the pro UT3 player right now are old ut players from either ut99 or ut2k4 with years of experience. This has little to do with Pc or PS3, you comparing venteran players vs new players, regardless of how good they think they are. even new pc players would get raped by boots. we clearly have an adventage, 9 years of experience for some.

How about new PC ut players vs PS3 players and then we will see who wins, that would be a fair match, LOL.

Comment

i only have about 4.5 years experience!

Comment

boots - please let me know when you/jjz/xellos create an acct? whats the hold up anyhow?

Comment

my hold up is i don't have a ps3. i'm not gonna buy one just to play unless you guys want to pay for it for me if i win. then i would go buy it in 10 mins.

[edit] if i happen to go have a bit of a lan with r-66y since we live in the same town i will see if they will let me play a game against someone on the ps3. would be fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jjz View Post
                      You do realize that there is such a thing as working as a team... You don't have to go at him individually... Or is that how tdm is played on the ps3? :P

Esteem: Nah, 4v4 would be too unfair to people who don't play primary on the PC.
                      Hey boots man, i may actually do this seeing as how I have both versions now. It will have to wait a couple weeks until I can get a better gfx card, this sounds like fun, hope there is room left for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dd.boots View Post
                        my hold up is i don't have a ps3. i'm not gonna buy one just to play unless you guys want to pay for it for me if i win. then i would go buy it in 10 mins.

[edit] if i happen to go have a bit of a lan with r-66y since we live in the same town i will see if they will let me play a game against someone on the ps3. would be fine with me.
                        Oh yeah boots, I'd love to LAN anytime you get a chance. I live at 510 Memorial Pl, right by Taco Bell. Get back to me on this, I have a brother that's 18 who is even better than I, Serpent_Sickness. We would provide you with a PS3 and a 16 meg internet connection (2 megs down).

Comment

yeah man i can sometime today for a bit if you want. if not i'm pretty much free all week as far as summer classes go

Comment

meh I'm down with allergies for today, we'll see about tomorrrow tho. Yeah we'll set you up with a playstation network account and everything if you are forced to play on the ps3 version. We use a computer desk down in the basement for our ps3, I have razer mouse and kb. So your covered there, but if you want to bring your pc we'd have room. Our computer is upstairs, it's actually the whole families, I'm saving up for a gaming rig atm, so until then I'm going to need to buy a video card for what we do have (2 gb ram, vista, dual core amd 4400+ 2.3 GHz).

Comment

i'll just bring mine

Comment

im pretty sure the PC player will have about 25 kills while the other 4 will have about 4-5 each

Comment

Working...
                                X