No announcement yet.

4v1 because it's fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that 4v1 would give the lone guy much more advantage as he can gain more points via kills AND if there is a time limit, he can just milk the respawns for as much time as he wants/needs to get more advantage.

4v2 or even 6v2 (or 6v3 maybe) would be so much more balanced I would think, if you used forced respawn. It would lessen spawn killing by the larger team while still giving the larger team more targets to gain points with.

Just my 2 cents...

Anyways, sounds like a fun time. GL to all.

Comment

how about one of the pc players come over and play on ps3 i dont feel like fixing my pc just to play ut3

Comment

Originally posted by DEATH_MONSTER View Post
        how about one of the pc players come over and play on ps3 i dont feel like fixing my pc just to play ut3
        http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=613372

Comment

Originally posted by jjz View Post
          After having so much fun seeing a top ps3 dueler fight a top pc dueler and the difference, I want to see more.

This time I want to see 4 PS3 players who have the game on PC fight a PC dueler in a tdm game 4vs1.

This will be a best out of 3 game, where the PS3 players can choose the first map and the tiebreaker map.

boots, again, has volunteered to be the PC player.

Any ps3 player takers?

Note: I'm not trying to cause a flame war or anything of the sort. I think it's fun as hell to watch these kinds of exhibition games.
          Who were the top duelers from PS3 and PC that played each other?

Comment

DeadAim vs. boots

Comment

DeadAim vs. boots
              Deadaim is not the best by far.

Try LeX_FN_A or TeRrry15_Z. Cujo, Jook, and Jailbird from FNA are solid players as well. I have not had the chance to play Crab from FNA yet though. I heard he was good as well.

Comment

Any of them are welcome to try.

Comment

Any of them are welcome to try.
                  I am pretty sure none of them post on here or even know about these forums, but they probably would not turn down a challenge.

Comment

yar i'll play anyone on pc if they are willing to play. (i would play on ps3 as well but i don't have one :P)

Comment

Originally posted by dd.boots View Post
                      yar i'll play anyone on pc if they are willing to play. (i would play on ps3 as well but i don't have one :P)
                      How did you play Deadaim if he is on PS3?

EDIT: I am assuming you played him on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
                        How did you play Deadaim if he is on PS3?
                        dead went to pc....

boots/jjz/whoever... i use controller only but would love to play you in guys in some ctf.. no worries about kbm.. lets play the game on our speed with kbm enabled?? i'm sure we'd play some tdm mix too.. 2v2, 3v3 - whatever... if either team loses we'll try to compensate with addition/removal of players?

what's the gamertags?

[edit] just saw boots/no ps3... any of your better pc'ers who have a ps3 would work, I'm just not much of a dueler.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
                          I am pretty sure none of them post on here or even know about these forums, but they probably would not turn down a challenge.
                          Crab and Lex both have accounts here, I'm not sure about the others though

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
                            dead went to pc....

boots/jjz/whoever... i use controller only but would love to play you in guys in some ctf.. no worries about kbm.. lets play the game on our speed with kbm enabled?? i'm sure we'd play some tdm mix too.. 2v2, 3v3 - whatever... if either team loses we'll try to compensate with addition/removal of players?

what's the gamertags?

[edit] just saw boots/no ps3... any of your better pc'ers who have a ps3 would work, I'm just not much of a dueler.
                            yar man if i had a ps3 i'd definitely be up for some playing. we'll see if i get one soon.

Comment

Start playing already, I wanna see some demos of *** busted ps3 players

Comment

Originally posted by Teckniec View Post
                                If your trying to make some sort of handicap match where the ps3 players have some sort of adavantage then you got this backwards, In a TDM 4v1 the guy by himself has the best chance of winning as he has 4 people he can kill where everone else can only kill one person. Might want to re think that.
                                you dont know what the **** you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X