No announcement yet.

Thinking of getting this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let us not forget the wonderful additions to this game that are scattered all about this forum and other places as well.maps,mods,skins. i never knew such a huge, intelligent community would bubble below the surface like this. i didn't even know about the mod scene for 2k4 until the spring of 06. god, and then the replayability of that game went through the roof. same here. the custom content is like a dessert buffet after a wicked rib bbq...must stop...but can't get...enough...

Comment

just played warfare...came last

but really fun and gettin hang of things

but how do u attack nodes etc? just shoot them?

Comment

Originally posted by onezeon View Post
        just played warfare...came last

but really fun and gettin hang of things

but how do u attack nodes etc? just shoot them?
        Try reading the handbook that comes with the game, most of the answers to basic questions are in there. And yes, shoot the heck of them!

Comment

If u put warfare guide in the "search this forum" u will find many threads to help u with warfare. You can also visit www.justwarfare.com and www.zerofrag.com .There u will find guides ,tips-tricks n everything u want about warfare.Check this demos too : http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...ighlight=demos

Hf. Its a great game n it will get better(Patch pls? Thank U )

Comment

Make sure you've grabbed patch 1.2 and the bonus pack while you're at it.

Comment

Absolutely - before playing the single player campaign get patched up - the bots are far better after patching.

Comment

For all new players.

I don't want to discourage you from playing but I do urge you and all new players to learn at least basics before joining populated servers. Now, I am talking about team games where your team rely on you, like Warfare and Flag. Playing single mission, reading this forum, reading guides it all helps.
                The reason is; it only takes one "completely untrained" player to lose a match. I see it every day and it gets frustrating at times .
                Couple main pointers for Warfare.
                -ORB IS VERY IMPORTANT, don't take it unless you know where you are going with it . (you should be a better player who doesn't get killed by first enemy shot as well)
                -VEHICLES, especially NightShade (invisible vehicle), Goliath (tank), Raptor (the high flying thing), Darkwalker (big tripod). Don't take them unless you know how to EFFECTIVELY deploy them.
                And lastly, HAVE FUN, especially when nothing else is left, like me yesterday when a new player (obviously) was hauling an orb and grappling to my nightshade, seriously, I had to laugh. My Nightshade got destroyed before using any of it's traps, he got killed and we lost the match, naturally
                Good thing onezeon is that you ARE reading this forum already ;-)

Comment

UT3 has alot of custom content...MyGames folder is over 5GB of extra content....

Comment

Sure you can take the raptor, walker and goliath but not the nightshade because you need to predict a game with the nightshade to know where the action will be 2 minutes into the future....with one caveat. Go down with your vehichle. Don't exit last minute and give the opposing team the chance to hijack your vehichle. If you are in a major vehichle, you have to go down with the ship.

Comment

More people need to get this game

Comment

Patch 1.3 needs to be released so that server's like mine - running custom maps totally can be joined without package missing problems errors.. If there is a beta out there some one pm me please, am up for testing big time...Will even offer a server in NY no charge to get things going for any testing needed with full game panel access...

Comment

Look for battlemodes UT3 fixer, which fixes the package missing problem.

Comment

I wish it was that easy, tried it, plus BattleMod tells me it's not compatible with BIA-Vote and I really like this vote...guess will have to loose the mod till epic comes through...

Comment

Working...
                            X