ha ha ha..

nvm..

that was good games by the smp's

its cool now.. no fakes

Thats stupid someone did that to you guys they should get a life

Comment

ha ha ha ha

Comment

wow. thats lame, ive seen alot of "new people" spring up that are better than the average joe, so im guessing its just new accounts tryin to start **** or have a bad rep and need a new screen name to continue playin!! Besides, all the SMP people ive played were cool!

Comment

1 of them was hostin moments ago n i had seriously taken him for an SMP member

Comment

yea.. he was a fake.. i jus told alot of people we play wit on here.. so they know..

Comment

Haha i got invited by an Smp wit pw and as soon as i joined i heard wtf is do or die doin here didnt kno i was goin to touch a nerve

Comment

its bio and chris..

Comment

lmfao,wonder who it is?,ya dude we werent trying to do something to ur clan,we just wanted to see how good ur clan is,lol,o and do_or_die420,ya that was me who said that because i have othin angainst you,its just that me and biosoaker were facing the smp clan 2 on 4 and we knew if u got on there team wed be ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by xxchris_cxx View Post
                    lmfao,wonder who it is?,ya dude we werent trying to do something to ur clan,we just wanted to see how good ur clan is,lol,o and do_or_die420,ya that was me who said that because i have othin angainst you,its just that me and biosoaker were facing the smp clan 2 on 4 and we knew if u got on there team wed be ****ed
                    ok You'll have to explain that one to me

Comment

Originally posted by xxchris_cxx View Post
                      why would we have been 4ucked?
                      we are up for the game.. we dnt suck that bad..

Comment

ohhhhhhkay,...cuz making fake accounts is ,....lame! we have enough of that **** going on that we now!!! Seriously, everytime i see a new name, i think to myself ''hmm...wonder who that really is??''

Comment

we have enough **** going on now**

Comment

Working...
                          X