• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Oh, well, mine was .uk based

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had 32 and the guy that joined had 48, I don't remember its name but it defiantly was an acceptable server, likely a Chicago hosted server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
    After that last response I waited on a server to see how any people would join if I started on an empty server. It took 15 minutes for a person to join the server, and I played with him the remaining 5 minutes.
    Not a good server then. I once joined a server and within 10 minutes it was full, 14 out 14 slots. it was CTF (not vctf)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    If people would stop insisting that the game is dead, and instead go and play it, there would be more people on the servers to play against...
    After that last response I waited on a server to see how any people would join if I started on an empty server. It took 15 minutes for a person to join the server, and I played with him the remaining 5 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah more peeps must buy the game its really a good game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If people would stop insisting that the game is dead, and instead go and play it, there would be more people on the servers to play against...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awwww that's disappointing, downloading now. I'll see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I enjoy UT3 as a DM game, its well balanced and plays well. The playerbase is very small however. Competitively it is very disappointing. Highly skilled players may find most of the current player base too easy. That being said there still a few good players left. Theres not good ladders for UT3, most the good players and clans have left for COD4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i see, too bad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think more Dmers play UT2004 than UT3.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How does UT3 compare?

How does UT3 compare?

For the players that used to play ut2004 DM competitively, how does UT3 compare in that aspect? I am strictly a DM player, just curious how the competition matches up, and wondering if there is a large DM player base for UT3. I had heard some things about not many people switching to UT3. Thanks in advance for your time, sorry for the vague question.
Working...
X