How I wish..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    We can just hope the patch will fix this useless box and makes it a real threat again
    B2T:
    So true, without a gunner the Cicada is an easy prey for footsoldiers and Raptors.
    But I think nobody wants to be gunner, because they know that the vehicle is a free frag at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Total driving time in cicade is like 5 minutes :S, stupid useless vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kiyoka View Post
    I never played 2k4. So tell me why it's so better?
    The original Cicada was capable of flying up and down very fast, which was great for popping up out of cover momentarily to fire a volley, then disappearing back down again, and generally it made the Cicada hard to hit. The rockets flew fast and accurately, making mincemeat out of anything you chose to attack. It was basically the equal of the Goliath in overall power, commanding respect and attracting vehicle-campers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Cicada is basically only useful for causing damage on Nodes and the Core when unseen. It's too bulky, awkward, and large to do much anything else. As Slippster said, it's only fun to blow up, as it is so easy to do so. The 2k4 one was smaller I think, perhaps more agile, and it shot more useful and cooler missle rockets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slippster View Post
    the cicada's rockets are virtually useless.
    cicada is a joke IMHO. i dont even bother flying it, or gunning, as no one can fly it.
    but its fun to shoot down .
    parts fly everywhere.

the 2k4 cicada was better.
    I never played 2k4. So tell me why it's so better?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the cicada's rockets are virtually useless.
    cicada is a joke IMHO. i dont even bother flying it, or gunning, as no one can fly it.
    but its fun to shoot down .
    parts fly everywhere.

the 2k4 cicada was better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope, only AVRiLs.

Another trick that some may know (and apologies if it's widely known,) but it's worth mentioning for people starting out with the vehicle: the rockets launched out by the secondary are heavily affected by where you aim relative to your targeted destination, so if your target is over a hill, aiming straight up will help them get over. If your target is around a building or mountain, pointing left or right (with your side to the building/hill) will send the rockets out and around the hill, making the indirect volleys much more likely to hit...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How I wish..

How I wish..

..more people used the Cicada with two people in. For the first time *sniffs* I managed to get in it with someone. I was in the gunner seat.

Firing the flares at the right time, nobody could land an Avril! Combine this with a driver than can steer and the Raptor doesn't seem much of a big threat as it was.

So come on already people, land and get someone in the gunner seat

EDIT: Does the Cicada's flare affect the Raptor's missles?
Working...
X