• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    uh it says on unrealtournament.com, on game info that it's a video

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about a new cutscene in the campaign with a Marcus cameo?

There's nothing saying GoW and Unreal aren't in the same "Universe".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the game comes out 7/7/08 i heard and they have not announced anything of a beta so chances are its only a gow skin or video maybe a cool exclusive gamertag picture LOL "Lame"...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Uh, bad URL.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    If this is true, a lot of people will be getting ut3 just for the gow2 demo, that'll sure give UT some attention it deserves, even though its a console version of UT.
    Agree. This would cross-promote both of their products (GoW2 and UT3), so this would be a smart move by Epic. Kinda like how they did the thing with Crackdown/Halo3 beta.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If this is true, a lot of people will be getting ut3 just for the gow2 demo, that'll sure give UT some attention it deserves, even though its a console version of UT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I recall reading somewhere that it will be "video content." So, likely an exclusive trailer or maybe making-of type stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably be a beta i think, then again, might be a locust skin for the krall or an old gow2 map for ut3!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well... once I'll have UT3 in my white box, I will not care much with other games, so GOW2 easter egg or not...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we can only wish

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I doubt it'll be that good. I'm thinking a new more final trailer and perhaps a Marcus player skin.

But playable content sounds nice to me!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Gears of War 2 Surprise on Unreal Tournament 3

Gears of War 2 Surprise on Unreal Tournament 3

I heard there is supposed to be a Gears of War 2 surprise on the Xbox360 version of Unreal Tournament 3. I am thinking it might be a GoW2 beta as the same thing was done with Crackdown. For those that did not know, Halo3 beta was included along with your purchase of Crackdown.

http://adultgamingenthusiasts.com/bl...nt-3-disc.aspx

I even heard that it might be a playable single player mission.
Working...
X