Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this guy?

http://ve3d.ign.com/images/12947/Other/General

I wonder if he'll be an extra character in the 360 version, or maybe he was a rejected idea. I sure hope Malcom gets released in the 360 version too. I don't have a 360, but I'm betting that the new content gets released for the PC later.

He's wearing Ronin but face reminds me of Necris.

Comment

It's the demo guy in disguise.

Comment

I believe his name is Kensai. I'm sure if you type that into search you'll find a way to alter the ini files and unlock him, as well as a few other unique characters.

Comment

Originally posted by nekrophiliak View Post
          http://ve3d.ign.com/images/12947/Other/General

I wonder if he'll be an extra character in the 360 version, or maybe he was a rejected idea. I sure hope Malcom gets released in the 360 version too. I don't have a 360, but I'm betting that the new content gets released for the PC later.
          That character is Kensai, and he is in the PC version. He is on the Ronin team.

Comment

I'm not sure who he is but, he should re-think his choice of attire. That high collar does nothing for his jawline. His choice of red doesn't work well with his skin tone.

Comment

I think he needs a nose job. Also dying his hair blond would add a nice touch. He should moisturize more. Look at those wrinkles! OMG! Go Paris!

Comment

I think that he's going to church - see look at how uncomfortable he looks with that tight collar

Comment

Colored text is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by 3leggedFreak View Post
                    Colored text is annoying.
                    oh yeah it is

Comment

it is kensai, the guy with no neck and no head manurability

Comment

He was the first character of the twin souls/Ronin/whatever.
                        I remember reading about him and "the black guy" (Who was unnamed at the time, he became Othello, your partner in campaign mode) were "very important characters" in the game.

I guess before release they decided on a character that simply looked cooler/younger.
                        I assume that's how we got Reaper.
                        Kensai is still in the game though. Using the "unlock all chars" code WON'T unlock him. You'll have to edit code, but I THINK the UT3 tweaker program unlocks him and other models.

I think he looks crappy anyway.
                        I think it looks like bishop was derived from his design.

Comment

Thanks guys, I stumbled upon a mod to unlock him and some other unused characters. I have been digging through the package files and never noticed the extra heads.http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=612240
                          I had forgotten all about this guy by the time the game came out until I remembered the early screenshots of a guy with no neck :-P

Comment

i still miss Xan and Malcolm being unlockable characters in the game.....they were awesome ones...

Comment

sum one drew on his face....

Comment

Working...
                              X