Looking for some practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some practice.

Hello. I am boots of area-51 gaming. I am tired of dueling the same people and am wondering if any of you are willing to 1v1 me. Plz post when you would be free to duel me and how many maps you would like to play (best of 3, best of 5, etc.). I am pretty much free all summer and looking to play some different UT3 PC players and showing you the ropes. We can call this "boots camp" if you would like. :P As I said before, PC players only. If all you want is for me to show you some tricks/tactics I will do that as well.

US or EU?
    If EU, I'm up for it.
    UT3 (PC) - Liqu1D_133

Comment

By the looks of your style of english I'd say your Dutch, meaning you are from Europe. Worth mentioning in your startpost for pings, etc.

Comment

HAHAHA LOL

he's in North America, but i'm sure he won't mind playing against euros either.

Coach Boots showing ppl the ropes.

Comment

kekeke. I wouldn't mind a lesson or two.

Comment

I think we have played once before and you are like pro right? I would love to learn. I mostly play in the mornings from 8 to 12 central time. Add me to your friends list if you want a match. My ID is drjacobs. Actually if any one wants to duel add me. I mostly play adept to masterful vs bots.

Comment

I'd be interested too... but I hope you're a patient teacher!

Comment

Play at your own risk, that guy is a killer...=D

Comment

I'm up for it. Just got UT3 but I played 99 for a while, but some of these players I've gone against are unbelievable. I swear its like they never miss no matter how much I dodge or move. Wouldn't mind some help in knowing how to play like that.

Comment

I am indeed from the United States. Ping is not a factor for me. I have played a few EU quick cups and enjoyed playing someone different. My xfire is ddboots if any of you PC players would like to add me and msg me sometime. I'm always up for a game or two. Oh and yes drjacobs we did play each other for fgleague match. like i said just msg me anytime for practice or lessons.

Edit: I am a very patient teacher.

Comment

Xellos vs boots

DEMOREC PLOX

Comment

ddboots u played ut 2004 right i think i recognize tht name but im not sure

Comment

You know I'm up for duels boots, I need to learn that **** :P. Just make sure you let me pub rape you sometimes so I feel better about myself haha.

But yeah, I'll set up a game sometime on irc. Also, duel xellos. I want to watch a match like that.

Comment

i have played every ut game since 2004 except for ut2k3

Comment

did u play under boots in ut 2k4

Comment

Working...
                              X