Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Instagib server for PC (Chicago Server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I updated the server, now there are 2 bots at experienced level. They go away once people join. I also added 2 more custom maps that are perfect for instagib: Yard-SE and Singularity. There is nothing better than flying in the air and nailing a headshot! Come see, take a break from the other gametypes.

Also, instagib is one of the best ways to improve accuracy on the run for those of you wanting to get better at the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nero25 View Post
    good server but a godlikebot its hard i am not that good with my aim
    I actually have a skilled bot, but only one. This bot disappears as soon as a second player joins the server. It is just there to give you something to do. Some people will say the skilled bot is too easy and others will say it is too hard. I wanted something in the middle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good server but a godlikebot its hard i am not that good with my aim

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Instagib server for PC (Chicago Server)

New Instagib server for PC (Chicago Server)

Not enough instagib servers in the chicago area. I opened a DM server called "Instagib" and the IP is 8.12.22.70:7777. If you are searching make sure Pure setting is switched to "any" instead of yes. Added headshot instagib with CustomUT to enable bright skins. Will try to add some custom maps later. Let me know how it is. Thanks.
Working...
X