impact hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

impact hammer

people that only use the impact hammer is what i call weird people, if u guys dont like aiming maybe street fighter or tekken is a moreapropriate game for your style, what do u think guys, like to only use impact hammer or not?? i hate it, one thing is to get 1 jackhammer for stats, other is never shot one bullet

using the IH proves ur skilled in agillity usage, it's pure pwnage

Comment

It;s fun, and your enemy is owned when you kill with impact hammer

And the hammer is needed for good stunts in warfare maps (especially islander )

the sound makes it nearly impossible to kill somebody with it :P

Comment

sounds like a biohazard player's complaint Apart from this map with 16 players I almost never get killed by the IH even though i'm a n00b

Comment

Originally posted by NaGoYa View Post
          people that only use the impact hammer is what i call weird people, if u guys dont like aiming maybe street fighter or tekken is a moreapropriate game for your style, what do u think guys, like to only use impact hammer or not?? i hate it, one thing is to get 1 jackhammer for stats, other is never shot one bullet
          Let me guess.. you played DM-Biohazard?
          In tight corridors filled with lots of people the IH does a good job. And with everyone running around with either loaded bio or IH, sound doesn't really reveal your location.
          Don't think I've seen many people running around other maps with IH constantly though.

Anyways.. adapt, improve yourself, try new things.. that's what makes UT3 fun.

Comment

Impact hammer jump pad camping on islander for unstoppable is fun 2

Never did it, becuase i am getting bored with it, but i saw people doing it... (wondering why i was the only one with the idea to make a shock combo above his head before hitting the jump pad :S)

Comment

im not complaining, everybody has the right to play like they want, i also have the right to think thats stupid

Comment

And the hammer is needed for good stunts in warfare maps (especially islander
                how do you use hammer in warfare?

Comment

how do you use hammer in warfare?
                  You run around like a madman with your hammer out, making the the opposing team scream like little girls. It works in VCTF too. It's the ultimate 'revenge' weapon.

Comment

have any of you ever done a duel in biohazard were both of you only use the impact hammer? it is so much fun.

Comment

Using IH with aid of wall dodges is pretty cool. Stops the flag carrier dead in flag rooms like Kargo.
                      IH only users are annoying. I try to kill them as much as possible. I just snapped that 'they' are using wall dodges ta hammer me. Thats how they often hammer me down while i'm running backwards shooting at them. (ahem, not that often)
                      It is a skill thing. Shoot em down.

Comment

Completely agree, its just awesome how it gets drenched in blood the more people you kill

Not like im sick minded or anything...

Still, how do you deflect rockets with it? I thought that was possible or isnt it?

Comment

Its fun once in a while, especially Bio Hazard with 16 ppl onit lol ! I only use it there once in a while in periods. On other maps its fun being chased by this hammer guy and then blow him to pieces lol.

....dont think it deflects rockets ?? Does it??

Comment

In UT99, the IH could be used to deflect rockets. I've been unable to test it in UT3.

Comment

You can also use it to kill manta's

Never use it, but i know people who prefer using hammer to kill it, when they are out of avril ammo

Comment

Working...
                              X